The human side of the railway...

• 2 weeks later...

This just in from the Paddington branch of the GWR Ladies Ping Pong All Stars...

post-7638-0-66780400-1513786110_thumb.jpg

Photo c/o Steve Grice, a young Geoff Atkinson at Nottingham Midland in the early '70s...

post-7638-0-93644000-1513786347_thumb.jpg

Photo by Paul Winter, Mr.Guntripp (again) at KX with D1023 waiting to depart for York on 20th November 1976...

post-7638-0-96936400-1513786435_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

No, but if you squint a bit you can make out Johnny Cash (who's no doubt just, er 'walked the line') and Fred West.

I clocked Fred West (Nice sheepskin). Looks like Bob Dylan is following in his footsteps. Pat Jennings seems to be leading the pack and that looks like Gordon Banks midway along the loco. Must have been a Keepers convention in the capital.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

I clocked Fred West (Nice sheepskin). Looks like Bob Dylan is following in his footsteps. Pat Jennings seems to be leading the pack and that looks like Gordon Banks midway along the loco. Must have been a Keepers convention in the capital.

Say what you like about Fred West, he laid a lovely patio...

Young Roger Daltrey in the sheepskin in the foreground ?? or is that Pat ?

Could be that Mr Daltry incognito as he has a liking for model trains but then again...

Clock the tall woman in the fur coat (I wonder - has she ??) checking the Class 86 number to see if she's had it for haulage yet ..............

Nah, she's just recoiling at the shock, Pat Jennings having just dropped one. (See what I did there.)

P

Edited by Porcy Mane