Fancy buying a piece of railway history in South Devon

Kris

• RMweb Premium

On my way home yesterday I drove past Loddiswell station and noticed that it has an estate agents board up outside of it. I've had a look but can't see that it is advertised on line yet however.

On my way home yesterday I drove past Loddiswell station and noticed that it has an estate agents board up outside of it. I've had a look but can't see that it is advertised on line yet however.

Loddiswell Station is now on the market. If you would like to be sent an electronic copy of the brochure please email:- loddiswellstation(at)btinternet.com

Please replace (at) with @ and put ‘info’ in the subject line.

Your e-mail address will not be used for any other purpose.

Summary:- Main house Five bedrooms (1 en-suite)

Signal box annexe:- Large studio/reception room. Heated indoor swimming pool (see:-http://www.endlesspools.com/idea-kit.php) sauna and cinema.

Outside:- Platelayers Hut, plumbed and wired for use as a small kitchen serving cream teas.

Office and store. Greenhouse and summerhouse.

Workshop/small stable and tack room. With flower meadow/paddock

Approximately a mile of trout and salmon fishing on the river Avon (Devon) with three good pools.

• RMweb Gold

I'm buying it but I need to win the lottery first.I plan to reinstate the branchline line too to relieve the traffic problems caused by grockles in the South Hams area.Dreaming is free. :no:

• RMweb Premium

For what you get and where you are that is probably not bad value once you knock the "posh estate agent" overpricing factor off :)

The estate agent's not an overly posh one for the area.

Even if I had the money to spare I would consider it overpriced.

Archived