Canterbury Exhibition 16/17th Jan 2010

grahame

I haven't seen this mentioned and it's due in a few weeks early next year;

Sat 16th - Sun 17th January 2010

Canterbury Model Railway Society - Model Railway Exhibition

St Anselms School, Old Dover Road, Canterbury, Kent CT1 3EN

OPENING TIMES: SAT 10am-5pm ; SUN 10am-4.30pm

ADMISSION: Adults ??4.00 ; Concessions ??3.00 ; Children ??2.50 ; Family ??11.00

Further details are to be found ot Societys website

http://www.ccmrs.co.uk/Page_4x.html

Plus, of course, I'll be there with my little layout.

See you there?

G.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmm, it's this weekend - could do with a bump.

And, not knowing what it's like (snow-wise) at Canterbury and through Kent can anyone update us with the conditions. Presumably the exhibition is still on as I've not heard anything. My route will probably be around the M25, along the M26, down the M20 a bit, and then up the A249 and on to the M2, so can anyone confirm the condition of those roads?

G.

Hmmm, it's this weekend - could do with a bump.

And, not knowing what it's like (snow-wise) at Canterbury and through Kent can anyone update us with the conditions. Presumably the exhibition is still on as I've not heard anything. My route will probably be around the M25, along the M26, down the M20 a bit, and then up the A249 and on to the M2, so can anyone confirm the condition of those roads?

G.

I'd consider going down as far as Ashford and taking the A28- it's above freezing today, and there's been some rain which has got rid of most of the snow on roads and pavements, but the hilly bits which you'd cross on the A249 might still have snow lying.

Been in to Canterbury today and you wouldn't have known it had been snowing. Its been raining here all day and even in the villages its disappearing fast. All the roads seem to be clear at the mo (not sure about the 249 tho). As long as it doesn't turn into ice it'll be fine.

Archived