Black Country Blues

Indomitable026

• RMweb Premium

Well the layout fits together, trains run and lots of folk are having a look. A few gremlins to sort out but we're very pleased with how it's come together. Loads and loads of questions and positive comments about Andy York's photo backscene which looks stunning! Just need to learn how the layout works now and to try and work out the difference between Mark's 25s, 24s and 31. They are all blue!

• Like 14

• RMweb Gold

Well the layout fits together, trains run and lots of folk are having a look. A few gremlins to sort out but we're very pleased with how it's come together. Loads and loads of questions and positive comments about Andy York's photo backscene which looks stunning! Just need to learn how the layout works now and to try and work out the difference between Mark's 25s, 24s and 31. They are all blue!

Yes I thought the backscene sounded promising.Lets see it in all its glory when you get a minute chaps.

I can confirm the effectiveness of Andy Y's back-scene. Really set the layout in context for me.

His cottages do look a little hidden by the embankment from the viewing side, and difficult to appreciate his workmanship.

At mid-day trains were running faultlessly, a most impressive sight, on an impressive layout. (even if I prefer steam,... ducking for cover!).

• Like 2