KTA / KQA

DapolDave

• RMweb Premium

One of those to go with the spine wagons will be rather nice. It does seem to me to capture that low slung bulky look of the real thing. Dare you make it just as dirty?

I find it quite amazing that this thresd has elicited but three replies whilst a thread on Bachmann products about an obscure locomotive has frothed up to 369.

Bernard

• RMweb Premium

That's looking rather good Dave, the detail is looking good. You know what'd be the perfect companion, the Tiphook KFAs (in both scales please!). In use with both Freightliner and EWS/DBS, plus others, these, along with the KQA and FEAs would allow a prototypical, or very nearly prototypical, Freightliner train to be modelled easily. Now that'd be a nice sight on a layout, some properly modelled intermodal biggrin.gif

cheers

jo

One of those to go with the spine wagons will be rather nice. It does seem to me to capture that low slung bulky look of the real thing. Dare you make it just as dirty?

I find it quite amazing that this thresd has elicited but three replies whilst a thread on Bachmann products about an obscure locomotive has frothed up to 369.

Bernard

The pics end up a bit dark on my monitor to see much, but this is a model i'm eagerly waiting for - as Jo says it's another link in the chain to me building a credible Freightliner working!

Archived