GeorgeT's (7mm Workbench) TPO

Looking good mate but one question, you say; Goes together really well and in no time at all, :scratchhead: well I have to tell you, having seen the Brass Fret, I would still be staring at a Brass Fret a year from now, and wondering how to glue it all together with my Hot Glue Gun, :no:  hahhahah.

Well done mate, really looking tasty. :sungum:  :locomotive:  :locomotive: :locomotive:  

I would still be staring at a Brass Fret a year from now, and wondering how to glue it all together with my Hot Glue Gun

Heathen.....................................................................   :jester:

I have one of these in my cupboard to do, Jim's kits are brilliant and you're making it look so easy George.

Great job

I might just dig my kit out for some light relief after the Stanier coaches.

Jinty ;)

• Like 2

Looking good mate but one question, you say; Goes together really well and in no time at all, :scratchhead: well I have to tell you, having seen the Brass Fret, I would still be staring at a Brass Fret a year from now, and wondering how to glue it all together with my Hot Glue Gun, :no:  hahhahah.

Well done mate, really looking tasty. :sungum:  :locomotive:  :locomotive: :locomotive:  

Hahahahahaha you and your glue gun, l never thought about using the glue gun ??? Hahahaha

Heathen.....................................................................   :jester:

I have one of these in my cupboard to do, Jim's kits are brilliant and you're making it look so easy George.

Great job

I might just dig my kit out for some light relief after the Stanier coaches.

Jinty ;)

Thanks Jinty, The kits are really nice, only a little knowledge needed to make a really nice model...

Hello Jeff, Glad its not just me that has noticed that Andy has a fetish for hot glue gun's  Hahahaha, Well l have finished of the 20t brake van, don't know whether to put some vacuum pipes on will have to do some research  ?

post-7716-0-74212800-1468051241_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

Cheers Andy, lf you are sure you will not venture back into 0 gauge then l will have it back, the good news is that the workshop is all finished now and l can get on with building a layout and the stock...at last.

• Like 4

Hi George

Move that soldering iron. Bodge has a spare hot glue gun, warming up on heat setting 9, ready to bring over to the new workbench !!!

Binny

Hi Jeff, l have to hide the glue gun away when Bodge visits Hahahaha..

• Like 1

Looks very neat mate.

Cheers Mate, l can get on with some modelling at long last, first thing l want to do is paint the dozen or so figures that have been painted black for ages, trying to get the face a bit half decent is a job an a half.....

post-7716-0-87210600-1468957273_thumb.jpg

• Like 3