GeorgeT's (7mm Workbench) TPO

As with everything, you don't know if it will work for you until you give it a go.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your builds.

Thanks Duncan, Got another part built loco today which need a fair bit of work yet a J94 something really different, for me anyway...

post-7716-0-88973000-1458769100_thumb.jpg

post-7716-0-14676000-1458769103_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

That looks an nice little one mate, there a very versatile Loco. and will look cracking in Black, or Green or Blue or even Red, as per some Coal Board ones.

post-9335-0-12298500-1458774526.jpg

post-9335-0-50763500-1458774542.jpg

post-9335-0-93125700-1458774555.jpg

post-9335-0-66601800-1458774567.jpg

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 2

Thanks Duncan, Got another part built loco today which need a fair bit of work yet a J94 something really different, for me anyway...

Glad to see you back doing the things you like.

I think thats why my layout has been in the planning stage for ten years I like building to much.

• Like 1

Glad to see you back doing the things you like.

I think thats why my layout has been in the planning stage for ten years I like building to much.

Hello Peter, You are spot on mate, in my break from 7mm l built three 00 gauge layouts and really enjoyed them initially, but when they were built l never operated them at all, and just wanted to get rid of them as they became boring in the end, so two of them were sold on to finance the next venture, and then realizing that l had made one hell of a mistake in selling my whole collection of 0 gauge, l have now dropped the idea of having a layout for exhibition now, and will put all my efforts into just building from now on,

• Like 4

Very nice little Loco George, I like those, look forward to your progress on that one.

Cheers, Bob.

Not so little Bob its 8" long and has loads of stuff to be added,

PS Do you not regret parting with your 0 gauge ?...

Just following - where have I been! missed this one somehow. (26 pages of catch-up!)

Glad you found me at last Kenton, l have been doing things in 00, but came to my senses at last..hahaha

• Like 1

Made another point this afternoon but this time l used a C&L template, but still went wrong following it, so l used it as a guide and built the point the way l wanted to, it works thats the main thing...

post-7716-0-82421600-1458922589_thumb.jpg

post-7716-0-05628100-1458922592_thumb.jpg

post-7716-0-45771900-1458922594_thumb.jpg

• Like 11

That looks very neat mate, how many points will you need?

Well it looks like six altogether some need to be curved, l have a track plan in my head for 'Wendlebury' which will be a small SR style station big enough for a two coach train and a run round loop, goods depot, and my usual single road engine shed, l will add a track plan when l can,

Edited by georgeT
  • Like 4

Nice neat work on the wagon and point work George, nice to meet and chat yesterday at the show.

Brian

Morning Brian, lt is always good to meet up with RMWebbers new and old, and have a chat, l know you are thinking of going into 0 gauge, take it from me you will never look back, l gave it up because l couldn't run them at home at the time, but now l have the spare room l can really think of building a BLT, looking forward to seeing what you come up with, and remember whatever problems you have someone on here will always offer help...good luck

• Like 1

Having nearly finished the brake van l am thinking what colour to paint it, cant find many picture of the van with the vac pipes l have fitted so will it be grey or brown ?. any ideas Guys ..

Hi George,

Just stumbled on your thread. The brake van looks good I have one part built and could email you the instructions if you want though I think you have done pretty well so far.

The brass etch forms the brake gear, I could take pics of the underside if thats any help.

Cheers Peter.

Hi George,

Just stumbled on your thread. The brake van looks good I have one part built and could email you the instructions if you want though I think you have done pretty well so far.

The brass etch forms the brake gear, I could take pics of the underside if thats any help.

Cheers Peter.

Would really appreciate that Peter as l am guessing with the bits underneath, Thank Mate...