Mousa Models

billbedford

• RMweb Premium

Hello Bill, glad to see things up and running again and that the first op went OK: best wishes for a speedy recovery and hope the second op goes well too 👋

• Agree 1

Bill,

If you select all items tagged 'LNER' the first to appear in the results is an SECR 54' underframe, whilst there are no results for items tagged 'GER' but you offer in NPCS the GER Milk Van.

On the 4mm home page the various product categories note the number of products available in each, however roofs suggest 1 product but none are returned, while underframes suggest 2 products but only 1 is returned.

HTH ...

I've been asked about the changes to the website, so this is a copy of my reply:

Recently I've found that managing a 50-item range using print on order was taking up too much of my time. So what I have decided to do is start batch printing to enable me to sell them off the shelf, dispatching orders within a few days. Also, it gives me a chance to update some of the older models and add rendered images and it should allow me more time to develop new models. 

Some wagons are listed on the website, these are the best-selling ones from the last 3 years. The intention is to have a rolling list of maybe a dozen wagons available at any one time. 

Of course, I could bring forward other wagons if I thought there would be significant sales.

Bill

• Like 9
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Friendly/supportive 3

• RMweb Premium

Thanks Bill,

I can see the sound reasoning.

For those not in a rush for anything ,will you/ would you consider a  " subscription list"  which would be produced when quantities made it " viable"

Regards Ian

• RMweb Gold

As soon as I saw the website was live again I had a look, there were some Highland opens reduced so thought I'd give one a go. Lovely kit, the few bits to add went together well, not 100% sure about the shade of red but it will be in service this weekend at Redcar delivering tartan paint. 

20240729_181848.jpg.ed9486dc44f20231a2cc973d283778e6.jpg

• Like 9
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Round of applause 1

On 01/08/2024 at 11:14, Worsdell forever said:

As soon as I saw the website was live again I had a look, there were some Highland opens reduced so thought I'd give one a go. Lovely kit, the few bits to add went together well, not 100% sure about the shade of red but it will be in service this weekend at Redcar delivering tartan paint. 

20240729_181848.jpg.ed9486dc44f20231a2cc973d283778e6.jpg

Looks great! Where did you get the number plates from?

- James

Hi, may I just clarify if 'BWK0402/4 GNR D.1/2 Four Plank wagon' is available currently as the website was letting me order it and then the button at the bottom of the page changed to "out of stock" in front of my very eyes... Thus I'm not sure if it's a lack of availability or a website issue?

Many thanks,

James