EBay madness

Marcyg

• RMweb Gold

81 bids, many have been withdrawn. Some of the reasons for withdrawal are hilarious but cannot be repeated here. :rolleyes: :lol:

Thanks for the update - yes, killer reasons for withdrawal. I'm afraid that the seller's undoubted intention of making a few quid back has been thwarted by his revelations about his private life and the background to the sale. Current price is £650,100, which in most parts of the UK would buy you a very fine house. Not the ebay community's finest hour.

• RMweb Premium

This "auction" for a Tom Tom just goes to show how far removed from reality E-bay is becoming.

If there was any reasonable amount of regulation it would never have even got a listing like that, let alone lasted as many days as it did with all the bogus bids and withdrawals.

It's little wonder that E-bay is losing it's gloss and I can understand why many people don't trust it.

It was funny however!

Keith

Edited by melmerby

• RMweb Gold

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item231462be33

Different... :O Actually I quite like it, sort of a Mk 2 Generator Van!!! :stinker:

Or a different take on the convertor coach that sat at Barking for years, and I think was a critical component in the LT&S signalling system with all that 25kV a.c. about. You could use square wheels for that vehicle as it was never intended to move!