EBay madness

Marcyg

• RMweb Premium

Still here from one of our friends..!  Must be 8 years now. 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GAIETY-MODELS-GWR-0-6-0-PT-PANNIER-BODY-RARE-VN-MIB-/300878940969?pt=UK_Trains_Railway_Models&hash=item460dc84b29

All good fun... If anybody kept records this must be the longest!

Better one here it's complete .

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290888572615?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

• RMweb Premium

Still way over priced. I paid £5 for one of these. This one appears to have the chassis in back to front.

Sorry , I forgot the face/palm smilie , I agree they are all wasting time

trying to shift these ,

• RMweb Gold

Still way over priced. I paid £5 for one of these. This one appears to have the chassis in back to front.

"This is a much sought after collectors item" .............mmmmmmm!

Thanks for the thought! That postcard has been in a few books, so I'll pass on this one...

• RMweb Gold

This was the future of train control. Then someone invented the iPhone.

• Like 3

Dunno, but I can understand "UNIQUE ONE OFF"..........

And then I read the 'blurb' underneath      LMAO! :stinker: :jester: :stinker:

Edited by Il Grifone

• RMweb Gold

He seems to have realised the error of his ways - now under "Other Collectables" which it certainly is/isn't, according to taste and grasp of reality.

• Like 1

TTP even by Cartmel standards?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BASSETT-LOWKE-FINE-SCALE-0-LMS-4-6-0-ROYAL-SCOT-LOCO-TENDER-FOR-RENOVATION-/271182863453?ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:1123

You even have to email him to get a photo, perhaps so he can bombard you with a few more of his bargains.

This is certainly rare  :O

YOU ARE BUYING  A "RARE"  & HARD TO FIND BASSETT-LOWKE MODEL OF A LMS ROYAL SCOT  CLASS  4-6-2 LOCO

I TOOK IT TO BONHAMS APPRAISAL IN THE NEW FOREST RECENTLY AND I WAS TOLD BY THEM THAT IN THE 30 YEARS THAT HE HAD DONE APPRAISALS HE'D NEVER SEEN SNYTHING LIKE IT AND THEREFORE COULDN'T PUT A TRUE VALUE ON IT.

Some people never understand when they're politely being told to p*ss off, do they?

It's truly disturbing, it looks like something John Wayne Gacy would have knocked together :O

Edited by Cleefy
  • Like 3

• RMweb Premium

YOU ARE BUYING  A "RARE"  & HARD TO FIND BASSETT-LOWKE MODEL OF A LMS ROYAL SCOT  CLASS  4-6-2 LOCO

Really does seem totally muddled, Its an '0' gauge 4-6-0 in the header, a '00' 4-6-2 in the text and in the details it changes to made by Wills.?

Keith

• RMweb Gold

Dunno, but I can understand "UNIQUE ONE OFF"..........

And then I read the 'blurb' underneath      LMAO! :stinker: :jester: :stinker:

Part of this blurb reads  " My postage includes paying to have it packed securely by a lady that's extremely good."

Well you wouldn't want it packed by a lady  who was extremely naughty - or would you?  :girldevil:

• Like 9