Cannot view new content

Hello Andy

Hoping you will see this!

I posted a message the other day asking if there was anyone in the Manchester area who could fit decoders and lights into locos. I think you moved the message to Wanted.

Couple of things ... a) I cannot read the message anymore - it does not appear in My Content. Last time I clicked on it a message said I could not view this topic.

B) At present I am unable to view any new content when I click on that tab at the top of the home page. I am not aware of having changed any of my settings.

Could you help.

Thanks

Paul

I can't find any trace of it at this end Paul, can you please re-post in the Wanted section and it'll be approved when one of us see it.

I can't tell what you've done with your VNC from this end but if you click on it now please check that you've selected 'Forums' for example in the l/h column.

I can't find any trace of it at this end Paul, can you please re-post in the Wanted section and it'll be approved when one of us see it.

I can't tell what you've done with your VNC from this end but if you click on it now please check that you've selected 'Forums' for example in the l/h column.

Thanks for replying. Yes I'll repost the ad in Wanted.

Re. the other matter - yes I thought of that - Forums is selected. It simply says ... Sorry, no new content found.

Any other suggestions? Thank you for your help.

Archived