Β 

Model Railroad Hobbyist

In case any of you UK buffs of US Railroads have not discovered this go to mrhmag.com. A free monthly electronic magazine. And if you download the pdf for August, check out Dr. Nick Muff's (what an improbable name) KCS layout with the full scale real F7 cab in the middle. I am a little biased in favor of this mag as it is a bit US west coast oriented. In addition to my interest in UK (Padstow and Pacific) prototype, I am a died in the black, orange, red and silver wool SP fan. (Waiting for that Athearn MT4 with skyline casing and sound)....

Been aware of MRH for quite a while, but a good reminder for any who didn't know.

They show some awesome stuff on there, and also cover Internet stuff such as buying on Ebay.

They also like to receive fresh material from readers, but the conditions are a bit strict, especially in these Internet days; don't bother sending them your pictures/articles if they've already been posted up (never mind actually published!) elsewhere on the Net, such as here....

Β 

As for that KCS layout ... I am convinced that some Modellers simply have nothing else to do.... :rolleyes: :laugh:

Β 

And the F7 cab..?

Β 

*I am not jealous*

*I am not jealous*

*I am not jealous*

*I am not jealous*

*I am not jealous*

*I am not jealous*

Β 

oh s*d it I'M JEALOUS!!!!!! :angry:

Archived