The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Think you're smart for using a browser other than IE?

Ozexpatriate

• RMweb Premium

You'll make a good president then! :laugh:

Keith

President George W. Bush had an I.Q. of only 86! Bit frightening as it was his finger on the nuclear button. (But who had their finger on his button?ohmy.gif)

Sorry, that is an urban myth! Funny though. We tend to forget he was a trained fighter pilot (even if he never fought).

Of recent Presidents I'd rather go for a beer with him and Bill Clinton (who was a Rhodes Scholar) but that's neither here nor there.

Best, Pete.

Sorry, that is an urban myth! Funny though. We tend to forget he was a trained fighter pilot (even if he never fought).

Of recent Presidents I'd rather go for a beer with him and Bill Clinton (who was a Rhodes Scholar) but that's neither here nor there.

Best, Pete.

In rebuttals it's quoted as 125 (above average), but look at it this way, he was clever enough to be the President!

Guest Max Stafford

It's a bit like Reagan - a helluva lot more switched on than made out by certain elements of the media.

Sadly, Alzheimers got him in the end though.

Makes me wonder if you can overwork your brain to the point that you burn it out, bearing in mind the responsibilities of a late Cold War era leader! It seems Mrs T has a bit of dementia too.

Dave.