Millway Dock featuring Leaford NSE layout now sold.

Hampshire Hog

Hi Kevin

All looking good, although all those shots of stacked fiddle yards and complex woodworking reminds me of building a helix.

I'm happy to have a crack at doing a bit of filming - after all, Leaford already features as two out of the top four most viewed videos on the Beresford Junction YouTube channel, and the one from 2011 features a very young mini Beresford Junction crying in the background which I suspect detracts from the overall viewing pleasure.

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

As for the new numbers, I think I'm going to have to get a slightly larger bit of paper to write them all down on.

Phil

With thanks to your kind comments class "66" and 7APT7. 

Many thanks for that Phil, I will certainly take you up on your kind offer, perhaps when we have our operating session and after I have managed to make a start on some scenic work, and as for the numbers I have to an large sheet of paper, but I keep forgetting where I put it?

See you tonight perhaps,

Happy New Year.

Kevin.

Edited by Hampshire Hog

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for that Scott, yes a catch up would be great, I am sorry if my post above was a little bit scant but I can't for some reason add pictures to my post and see them before I post - it was only after I posted that I saw that they were there.

Best regards,

Kevin.

post-5799-0-38946100-1403619974_thumb.jpg

• Like 14

• 2 weeks later...

Had a visit to Leaford last week, layouts coming on well with the extensions. Lots of operating potential once you master the point numbers...  Thanks Kevin for the vanilla latte too!

Heres a picture I took of the extension, had a nice night time feel to it.

post-6849-0-41216200-1404561072.jpg

• Like 16

Yes I enjoyed my evening with Pitbull, Temeraire and Beresford Junction last week, the running session highlighted a few problems because of modifications to the track my thanks to them for their time and I hope they enjoyed themselves, thanks for the excellent picture Pitbull, and talking of pictures here are a couple of my own:--

Another nightime freight arrives at Leaford (Upper) Yard with some of its consist originating from foreign parts,

post-5799-0-78519200-1404593083.jpg

• Like 10

Yes I enjoyed my evening with Pitbull, Temeraire and Beresford Junction last week, the running session highlighted a few problems because of modifications to the track my thanks to them for their time and I hope they enjoyed themselves, thanks for the excellent picture Pitbull, and talking of pictures here are a couple of my own:--

Another nightime freight arrives at Leaford (Upper) Yard with some of its consist originating from foreign parts,

Thanks for the hospitality Kevin, and hopefully most of the locos and stock are back in the right place now.

Hi Kevin,

Hope you are well, Shame we couldn't catch up in May, maybe next time. The new yard is looking great, love the lighting.

How does this bit join the rest though?

Cheers Peter.

Hi Pete, yes I am sorry I missed you when you were over, but I will look forward to your next visit, here is a picture that hopefully will clarify where the new bits meets the old Leaford - the Hampshire Unit is calling in at the soon to be "Leaford High Level" station above the bridge, on the old Leaford this area had a street scene above the bridge with a of row of half relief terraced houses and always the compulsory bus.

post-5799-0-17508900-1404661790.jpg

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks for the comments, I am fortunate to have a very good and talented friend Nigel Leadbetter who has kindly lent me this (pictured below) which is ideal for Leaford, unfortunately Nigel has not been to well recently - so wishing him a speedy recovery.

post-5799-0-82904900-1406014891.jpg

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...