Β 

Who'll be the first to model this?

It's okay Pete - just having one of my "daft ideas" phases - although it does seem to work! I'm actually working on "Atlas Terminals" in Trackmobile Contest on Carls site - http://www.carendt.c...t/vote/V23.html - modified to be 60" x 15" , but since I don't want to modify the TMs that I have, I need to have a rotatable traverser to move it from track to track - all will eventually become clear!

Atlas Park, the mall that replaced Atlas terminals, has been so unsucessful over the past 6 or so years that they'd be better off replacing the shops w/ industry again. :lol:

Β 

All part of the economic recession in the retail industry, and lack of checking out your target markets in the area - F W Woolworth had it right when they decided that selling a million items at a penny profit was better than selling a hundred items at $1 profit - a lesson that much of the retailing world has forgotten - if you charged a dollar for a rail journey of 100 miles, and two dollars for anything further, you'd have so many passengers that you wouldn't know where to put them!

Archived