steve fay

Hi Steve,

Just enjoyed catching up with this and realised I hadn't pushed that follow button. This has now been rectified! Fantastic work this - top job. It really looks like the pictures I had in my head of what it must have been like to experience this area in real life.

All the best,

Castle

The reception Road has now been connected up! That just about completes the plain track until I build the extension on the railway room! Not to worry about that yet though. It's a good feeling as this is the heart of the layout. post-5983-0-94230100-1486497783_thumb.jpg

• Like 17

• 1 month later...

Ha! I knew it was just a matter of time, they are a bargain and once you put in the Zimo sound chip from Paul and one of Jintys speakers they become great entertainment.

ATB,

Martyn.

• Like 1

I've decided to consolidate my stock and focus solely on this project in O gauge now. I've been building up stock for a layout that I don't have the room to store and exhibitions are out of the question with my on going back problem. This does mean I'm parting ways with my 42 tank. It's quite sad as it's a fantastic loco but it's not correct for RB. I'm a bit of a pain for being finicky like that! Stupid really

Having said that it's going to a great home and one where it will run and pull a scale load.

Ive also sold on my Regent tank wagons plus a few other bits.

The good part is I'm going to purchase another Castle kit as it's about time the plates I had specially made for 4037 The South Wales Borderers some years ago are put to use. I'm also going to get a JLTRT D 600 Warship and a class 47. The castle will have to wait until 92220 is built first then I will look in to getting that one made up.

Phil has sent me some shots of the signal box kit coming together here it is along side the ARP box for Severn Tunnel East post-5983-0-30020000-1490390835_thumb.jpg

I'm really looking forward to building this and getting a completed building on the layout.

• Like 10