Eckon colour light signals

michaelp

Does anyone know if the required resistors are included with the Eckon light signal kits?

I've had a look at a few web sites that sell them but there's no mention of the resistors.

Michael

Hi

You get one 1K0 (1000 OHM) resistor with each 2 or 3 aspect Eckon signal head and 2 x 1K0 resistors with their 4 aspect signal head kits. You will also get a separate 1K0 resistor if you purchase any signal kit with a junction route indicator (feather). :)

Hi

No idea, as I have never used their ground signals! But they should be included if they are LED lit and work on 12 volts dc. :unsure: :unsure:

Sorry, I thought your question was about Eckon main line colour light signals, not their ground signals. :)

Edit: This site states a resistor is included with the Eckon ground signal....Link to web site

Thanks Brian,

So for the Eckon ground signals I will have to get a separate resistor, I thought they would have been included as well.

Yes sorry,

I should have mentioned ground signal, I have read the ad a few times and never noticed that the resistor is included with the kit.

Thank you for clearing that up for me.

Michael

Archived