The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Football Focus

S.A.C Martin

• RMweb Gold

Judging by Albania's performance against the "We have one goal, 'cos one goal's all we need" Swiss, I'm not sure if we can even run to a pedalo.

Isn't Pedalo at right back for Spain ?

Well, that was a bad start for my 125-1 shot the Czech Republic, although to be fair they kept Spain out for 87 minutes.

Beginning to wonder if the Czechs will make it out of the group stages at this rate. They're nowhere near as good as they were when "old man Karol" Bruckner was in charge.

.....Freddie Flinthoff...another German...probably plays for Hoffenheim

Not a cricket fan. Boring game in my opinion, so forgive me for spelling his name wrong and appreciate the humour.

Besides you are wrong. Flinthoff was a character in Allo Allo.

I see the Premier League fixture list is out and, after the "glamour friendlies" against Celtic, Paris St.G.and Barcelona, followed by prawn sandwiches with Man.Utd. at Wembley, Leicester City start away to Hull.

Well you can't have everything and I suppose we have unfinished business with Hull, as they knocked our reserves out of the League Cup last season.

First home game v Arsenal and it will be interesting to see if Leicester can avoid the 5-2 thrashing administered by Arsenal last season and if any of our "sooperstars" are Arsenal players by then.

well more outgoings from ice station zebra today with club captian Liam Kelly off to Orient for a medical  leaving us with three first team players no goalkeepers no coaching staff no physio  and still no manger in place tho thats rumored to be Steve Evens job 

beginning to believe the tales of admin before the season starts may have some veracity 

• RMweb Gold

I see the Premier League fixture list is out and, after the "glamour friendlies" against Celtic, Paris St.G.and Barcelona, followed by prawn sandwiches with Man.Utd. at Wembley, Leicester City start away to Hull.

Well you can't have everything and I suppose we have unfinished business with Hull, as they knocked our reserves out of the League Cup last season.

First home game v Arsenal and it will be interesting to see if Leicester can avoid the 5-2 thrashing administered by Arsenal last season and if any of our "sooperstars" are Arsenal players by then.

Transfer deadline will be after second league match, I think. So you could play them and then sell them to Arsenal.

Is there an agreement between the Euro 2016 goalkeepers to make Gareth Bale appear even better than he already is? P*ss poor positioning and weak hands from Joe Hart not for the first time.

Thank goodness it didn't matter. Roy made some good half time substitutions by taking off a jaded looking Kane and no end product Sterling.and replacing them with players who score both scored.

Pleased that our local "Fox in the Box" was able to become the first English Leicester player to play in an International Tournament since Gordon Banks in 1966 and score courtesy of an Ashley Williams flick on.

Edited by cary hill