The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Football Focus

S.A.C Martin

• RMweb Gold

According to LVG you would be guilty of "sex masochism" but I'm too innocent to know what that is :jester:

" Guilty of " is a very strong term. I prefer 'indulging in '.........Don't ask me, it just sits better......after a bit...so to speak....

• RMweb Premium

Well typical Sky pundits. Two teams fighting it out. Only Brighton get talked about at the end. We have more of the possession, score first, they get a scrappy goal deep in time added on. Not even a mention or an interview at full time.

Hopefully beat them at Wembley at the end of the month.

Of the teams above us in the league only Burnley and Boro have managed to beat us this season at their own stadiums. (Rant over)

Totally agree Ramrig. Derby deserved the win today, even more so when Darren Waffle (not a mis-spelling) woke up and took Tom Ince off and resisted the temptation to persist with Nick "can't hit a cow's ar$e with a banjo" Blackman. Happy with a draw though as it keeps the unbeaten run going.

• RMweb Premium

Blackman. Clements parting gift to Derby. Biggest waste of money after Sterling. Hughes starting to look quality again.. With Burnley leading I cannot see Brighton beating Boro ........... But you never know!

• RMweb Gold

It looks like the PL title race is going to go to at least this Saturday....

Of course I'm talking rubbish.Congratulations Leicester, David, I'll buy you a drink the next time we meet.

It looks like the PL title race is going to go to at least this Saturday....

You are so wrong. Thanks to Chelsea the fairy tale has a happy ending. I'm so pleased especially as Spurs were so dirty all night.

Tottenham and Chelsea should both hang their heads in shame tonight however. A disgraceful end to a game. Chelsea players behaved dreadfully, Tottenham players no better. There are ways to lose a title and that looked like sulky bunch of school boys throwing their dummies out of the pram.

"Leicester are nobodies Arsenal are blah blah......come on you do the maths" (arrogant Spurs fan a few weeks ago).

I've done the maths and it seems we are Premier League Champions..... not bad for nobodies

• Like 6

Guest B Exam

Best thing is, Saint Claudio doesn't know about what's just happened because he's somewhere on a plane back from Italy!

He was already back in time! His private jet touched down at East Midlands Airport just after 19.00 tonight!

Well done to the Foxes from a Notts fan! Breathe of fresh air in the football world.

• Like 1

Congratulations to Leicester, not just for winning it but managing to entertain right the way through the season. A monumental achievement which ranks with Forest's almost 40 years ago.

You've shown the so called Premier League elite how to do it, now go and repeat it in Europe!

Edited by RANGERS

• RMweb Gold

I wrote that Leicester's point at Old Trafford was important in that it put so much more pressure on Spurs. Boy, was I right about that? But I certainly did not expect Spurs to react to that pressure as they did. 9 bookings was a let off. 2 should have had straight reds for actions that Clattenburg did see. He was just not in control at all and not helped any by his "assistants" and the fourth official.

Both clubs should be heavily sanctioned. Pochettino a lengthy touchline ban for coming onto the pitch to confront Willian. Chelsea for their players jostling the referee.

And then there is Dembele. As a former rugby player and referee, I feel that his action was totally inexcusable - worse than Luis Suarez' vampirism. FA should be looking at banning him for half a season. And, for once, all credit to Diego Costa for not making a meal of it.

Edited by Joseph_Pestell