The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Football Focus

S.A.C Martin

• RMweb Premium

Maybe, but only a couple of weeks ago on Football Focus, he suggested that Moyes may be sacked by Man Utd and replaced until the end of the season by Giggs. Garth Crooks described this suggestion as ludicrous, but guess what...that is exactly what transpired.

Maybe, but only a couple of weeks ago on Football Focus, he suggested that Moyes may be sacked by Man Utd and replaced until the end of the season by Giggs. Garth Crooks described this suggestion as ludicrous, but guess what...that is exactly what transpired.

Even Kermit the Frog has got a prediction right now and again!

• RMweb Gold

As I sit watching Match of the Day I am a little worried for next season. As Alan Hansen approaches retirement are the BBC getting desperate for pundits. I mean Robbie Savage? Really???????

Leave Robbie alone......He is after all the lost Bee Gee and that does count for something you know.

Rob

• RMweb Gold

Has anybody else noticed that Liverpool have flannagen & Allen in there current side any other duoes around the leagues ?

Dennis Wise did not have a long career in management. Perhaps he could start again at Morecambe?

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Has anybody else noticed that Liverpool have flannagen & Allen in there current side any other duoes around the leagues ?

It wouldn't be good for a side with a Smith & a Jones, playing for them.

Since they're common last names, perhaps there are teams with that duo?

• RMweb Premium

how can you diagree with this?

its my view

and its right

There is no funny/disagree option, so a plain disagree will have to do!

Perhaps Andy Y should consider that option?

Don't think it's really in the spirit of the thread as I originally set up to describe Man Utd as Man Ure - perhaps you could retract that Mickey, as it seems clear that's where the offence has been caused.

I'm no fan of Man Utd and I've put my views in this thread time and again but I don't think it's fair to resort to petty name calling. By all means constructively debate but let's not turn this thread into one of the general football forums where insults are traded rather than thoughtful and insightful posts on the game.

Perhaps he could start again at Morecambe?

Dennis Wise? For me he could start somewhere in Morecambe Bay, preferably with the tide rushing in all around him. 

Edited by cary hill

• RMweb Gold

As the late great Brian Moore once said.'Its up for grabs now'.

Colin Penfold will be very happy this afternoon. ;)

Edited by gwrrob

I was rooting for Liverpool today, but all credit to Mourinho, he made a good team look very ordinary.  It seemed there was no plan B.

Great day for Sunderland and now Man City are up at Palace.  Really exciting at both ends of the table and no real clues who the winners and losers might be.  

Just a shame/grateful that Tottenham aren't involved at either end…:-)

• RMweb Premium

Well I think Man City can count on a definite 3 points off West Ham......

A depressing end to a truly lousy season - never mind the fondly remembered "West Ham Way", I reckon the Hammers have truly lost their way.

Sam has probably kept us up, but at what cost? I'd possibly go to Upton Park more often if the football was actually worth watching.

• RMweb Premium

Yes, City have more games to play, but the balance has shifted back to them. The title is now theirs to throw away; which they could do quite possibly given the way the season has worked out. Chelsea, despite their win, are the team waiting to see if the others slip up... Still all to play for, at both ends of the table...