Wencombe/Kingsbridge Regis/Louville Lane

westerner

• RMweb Premium

some more people painted and planted

attachicon.gifpeople f1.jpg

attachicon.gifpeople f3.jpg

attachicon.gifpeople f4.jpg

and some more that are getting near the planting stage. The photos show a there is some touching up to do.

attachicon.gifpeople f2.jpg

Very nice Alan. Those must be the Dart Castings fishermen that we discussed in another place. You've reminded me that I need to order some.

• Like 1

Thanks Andy. Buildings need bedding in and I've succumbed and ordered some seagulls.

Given mine were up at 4am on Saturday this may be a decision your little people don't thank you for. The fish market won't be able to leave open crates outside either!

Looking great. Keen to see the big finished photo dump.

The last couple of shots of people for the time being

!st Josh Daniels checking on two outboards for sale

post-7090-0-75464000-1496862895_thumb.jpg

2nd bedded in Harbour masters office

post-7090-0-65309300-1496862948_thumb.jpg

Seagulls have arrived just need slight fettling and painting.

• Like 16

• 3 weeks later...

Alan

Permit me to nitpick!

Is the font style for your Harbour Master sign too modern? For some reason the style looks out of place. Any thoughts?

Tell me to shut up if I am talking out if my backside!

Paul R

• RMweb Gold

Possibly. However as the layout will be gone after I've done a full photo shoot I'll not be changing it.

Eeek! I'm sure we all appreciate your intention to change your style and location of model, but I will really miss seeing your updates and photos. Wencombe is not in my chosen period but the whole setup is so convincing it's been inspirational to see. I hope some of the buildings will survive elsewhere.

Good luck with whatever you do next.

Eeek! I'm sure we all appreciate your intention to change your style and location of model, but I will really miss seeing your updates and photos. Wencombe is not in my chosen period but the whole setup is so convincing it's been inspirational to see. I hope some of the buildings will survive elsewhere.

Good luck with whatever you do next.

Hi Alan, As Rich has said, I hope the Buildings at least survive somewhere, and yes really inspirational in every respect, and like Wencome before it, it has a certain charm, that just makes you want to look for more.

All the best with it's destruction and the New Build mate.

• RMweb Premium

Many thanks Andy and Rich for your kind comments.

Alan, I echo Andy's and Rich's comments and would just add that I hope the stock - especially the stuff you have built and/or converted - gets put away in a safe place for the future as well.

Hang on, layout going? Whats the plan Alan?

Are you going to scrap the layout and start again, I did notice you were planning something else but I though Kingsbridge Regis would stay.

Cheers Peter.