The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Gold

I noted the comments about frisky squirrels earlier perhaps being a sign of spring. I have just seen a flock of gulls circling a nearby garden. Some of the black headed gulls were in their summer plumage. 

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 14

56 minutes ago, Winslow Boy said:

Perhaps iL Dottorie could devise a special sub category for the brainless stupid idiots who think they can ignore the environmental conditions and continue to drive like they normally do.

My pleasure!

DWA - Driving Whilst Acephalic

Cheers

iD

p.s. don't look up acephalic in detail if you are of a sensitive disposition

• Like 5
  • Funny 12

19 hours ago, Tony_S said:

The new “more contagious” UK Covid strain is now spreading in the US. Mask wearing and social distancing  more important now

Wait just a minute...

Are you suggesting that the morons here should suddenly push aside their FREEDOMS and RIGHTS, just for the sake of health of themselves and community????

Over their DEAD BODIES they say :O Many a true word is spoken in jest ignorance!  :jester::rtfm::triniti::butcher:

Along those same lines of moronic ignorance and stupidity, one of the arsewipes good people indicted in the US Capitol seige, has requested he be allowed to travel to Peru in a couple of weeks for a wedding! You can't make this carp up :O

Edited by Ian Abel
  • Like 10
  • Agree 9