The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium

One joy of a real land rover is the fuse box, just in front of the gear lever, with pretty pictures on the inside, to tell you which is which..

Still raining here, in Wroxham I drove through the river, which is now extending over the car park, and onto the road. It's only about 1/2 inch deep on most of the road.

• Like 6
  • Informative/Useful 13

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, 45156 said:

, I took it with me, and delivered it to his house, and he saw me outside and came to the door, where his response was "I know you from somewhere", and it turned out that he was a visitor at Green Ayre RIses and recongised me as one of the operators.  Interesting little event.

Regards to All

Stewart

It was a very good event, I'm still working through the information gathered for the model. I might even hav a picture or a video of you somewhere Stewart. And I have a T shirt.

2 hours ago, leopardml2341 said:

Oi! How very dare you.

My bus was a 

LEYLAND :)

I thought they made paint or so the sign by the WCML said.

Jamie

• Like 13
  • Funny 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

27 minutes ago, iL Dottore said:

Oh dear. I had to have a lie-down after seeing that photo....

I may be permanently scarred.....

Well I made it all myself. Well I microwaved the tomatoes and opened the packet of ‘crispy bacon’.

I also made my own tea, a microwave spaghetti  bolognese which I embellished with a small amount of grated cheese, my signature dish. Unfortunately I can’t send a picture as it’s all gone, washed down with a giant bottle of Pironi.

• Like 11
  • Funny 5
  • Friendly/supportive 2

14 minutes ago, Erichill16 said:

Well I made it all myself. Well I microwaved the tomatoes and opened the packet of ‘crispy bacon’.

I also made my own tea, a microwave spaghetti  bolognese which I embellished with a small amount of grated cheese, my signature dish. Unfortunately I can’t send a picture as it’s all gone, washed down with a giant bottle of Pironi.

I’ll definitely need therapy now....:blush:

Edited by iL Dottore
  • Round of applause 2
  • Funny 14
  • Friendly/supportive 1

1 hour ago, iL Dottore said:

It’s a statistically proven fact that 9 out of 10 ERs suffer from psychological disabilities (i.e. they’re “bat sh1t crazy”). As a trained professional I can certify that my mental status is well within normal limits- so that leaves you lot...

Within the parameters of of ER or RMWeb in general?

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 9