The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

Welcome Foden, this is a place where you can come and go as you please. I know I have done, with quite lengthy intervals between the comings and goings in my case. 

As a boy I had a soft spot for Fodens. I don't know why, I think it might have been because I had a few toy lorries which were Fodens. They just had a favourable radiator grille set-up. 

• Like 16
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Welcome Foden 

Its snowing here not let up since 7am. Was meant to have phone appointment with sleep nurse at 0940 that hasnt happened i can only assume they havent managed to get to work. 

Bin s should have been done today but the lads are a no show hardly surprising. 

Still waiting for post some printer ink and a new window handle. Coming via Royal Mail and the tribe of warrior women.

Arthur and itis playing up with the cold. The heating is on with both kids at home. Rolo has taken full advantage and dragged his doggy bed infront of the radiator and is under his blankets too

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 18