The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Gold

Afternoon All

I see GDB is on about his bowel actions again good does of salts will put that right. :good:

Had a lazy day so far, that bout of man flu really took it out of me, I looked out the window early this morning and bully boy below looked up and gave me the

thumbs up must have heard us in the night my Babe had parked across 3 spaces in the dark last night the site manager must have knocked to whine about it

I hadn't heard him I got a text later to say what had happened my answer to that was "AND" never got a reply so I consider the matter closed she left shortly after 8am

this place is like a ghost town till 9am it must be the fact my car is parked in someone else's chosen space in a free for all carpark I had a note left under the wiper blade,

the note went on the noticeboard with "GET A LIFE" written on it, someone has parked where I normally leave my car it doesn't bother me. 

CP If you want to p!ss someone off play Hawaii Five-0 theme music full chat that's horrendous.

I suppose I better do something enjoy the rest of it.:superman:Layzee Bustard :biggrin_mini2:

• Funny 18

• RMweb Premium

Hello again from Estuary-Land. I'm just getting used to this computer thingy (after 20 years) and I've just managed to download an image from Google Street View. I've now posted it on the 'Ghosts in the machine' thread.

• Like 16

2 hours ago, Gwiwer said:

SWMBO said that years ago then discovered that it took a lot more than "just another 500 words" to write a PhD thesis.  I am, among other things, checking her final draft for good English, consistent grammar, correct tense and for spelling because we know what computers are - they can't tell the difference between to, too and two nor between annex and annexe.

Let me throw "your, yaw, yore and you're", along with "there, they're and their" into the mix! (And don't mess with my tutu!)

• Funny 16

• RMweb Gold

He obviously disregards the following lol!

Not for Covid 19 but good for saw throatsAntibacterial activity of red and white wine against oral streptococci.

Daglia M1, Papetti A, Grisoli P, Aceti C, Dacarro C, Gazzani G.

Author information

Abstract

Wine contains a number of biologically active compounds with beneficial effects on human health. The antibacterial action of commercial red and white wines against oral streptococci responsible for caries development and against S. pyogenes responsible for pharyngitis was studied. Its postcontact effect against S. mutans was also studied. Both wines displayed activity. The compounds responsible for such activities were succinic, malic, lactic, tartaric, citric, and acetic acid. The synthetic mixtures of the organic acids tested at the concentrations found in wine had greater antibacterial activity than the beverages, indicating that in wine they are inhibited by other components. Wine polyphenols displayed no activity against oral streptococci or S. pyogenes. Findings show that wine is active against oral streptococci and S. pyogenes and suggest that it enhances oral health.

Granddad Bob this does not mean a bottle a night just a glass!

Edited by Shedman5
  • Like 15
  • Funny 1