The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium

Good morning everyone 

Dull here in the northwest of England as well, no rain falling at the moment, but it looks like it was not so long ago. Breakfast has been consumed and the first washing machine load is on the go already. In between sorting Sheila eye care and washing I shall have a play with my electronic bits and bobs to see if my ideas actually work. 

Enjoy the day, back later 

• Like 19

• RMweb Gold

Morning all.

I had to check I hadn’t posted earlier. Must have been a dream. We have had our usual Sunday breakfast, croissants. 
We are not going to Enfield today, MiL is coming to visit us along with Aditi’s sister. Her sister’s husband is I assume coming too. SiL isn’t that confident about driving “long” distances .  Not sure why, driving in most places is more relaxing than Enfield. 
Aditi has made a fish pie (assorted fish, potato topping). Everyone will eat that rather than making different meals,for those who don’t eat certain things. 
Have a good day.

Tony

• Like 17
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium

Natwest bank..what a bunch of money grabbers! "We have sent you a code" gee, thanks £1.50.... how can we help? Get a grip says I..you man in India doesnt understand that..pah !

Time for us engineers to take back control..do we really need accountants or senior bankers??

Baz

• Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 15

• RMweb Premium
24 minutes ago, leopardml2341 said:

Really nice where I am.......

36.5441° N, 4.6249° W forecast is Ca. 18C by mid afternoon.

Stafford is looking quite balmy next weekend.....

10-12C

• Like 2
  • Informative/Useful 2
  • Funny 13
  • Friendly/supportive 1

5 minutes ago, newbryford said:

Stafford is looking quite balmy next weekend.....

10-12C

Same here; overnight :)

Stafford show without the white stuff, I don't believe it......

Edited by leopardml2341
  • Like 6
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 8

3 hours ago, TheQ said:

Oh yes there was a pack of Tunnocks,  but they went to other team members,   along with, Maclellands , cheese,  Liptons lemon tea,, highland spring water,  a packet of biscuits,  bar of chocolate,  and other things.. 

Additional sleep not obtained,  Bhein the impatient collie wanted out, dull grey cold and damp out there . Bacon and eggs has been consumed,   Muggacoffee 1 is disappearing slowly.  

Due to the keel changes,  some remeasuring of the boat will be required today,  as keel bolts may have to move or be added to. 

The toolbox may be worked on. 

I'm Just going to potter around,  I don't feel like doing to much.  Tomorrow is another day off?.  SWMBOs birthday is Tuesday,  but since she is doing something with the weavers on Tuesday,  it's costing me money  on Monday, Which shopping  town has yet to be revealed.. 

Just put yer baffies on and put yer feet wi a glaas Irnbru laddie...……………...

• Like 1
  • Funny 13

• RMweb Gold
58 minutes ago, Barry O said:

Natwest bank..what a bunch of money grabbers! "We have sent you a code" gee, thanks £1.50.... how can we help? Get a grip says I..you man in India doesnt understand that..pah !

Time for us engineers to take back control..do we really need accountants or senior bankers??

Baz

Do yourself a favor Baz and ditched that bunch of Feckwits like I did a few years ago I never come across such a useless lot in all my born days.  :ireful:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Friendly/supportive 7

• RMweb Gold
On 25/01/2020 at 07:52, polybear said:

I've a feeling that in a few years' time (and after extensive - and costly - application of the new insignia to everything that does and doesn't move) the breach of copyright lawyers will come swanning out of the woodwork with big smiles on their faces.....

However it will always be a question of who got there first - and it looks like the USAF well and truly won the race -

https://spacenews.com/u-s-space-force-says-its-new-seal-is-not-a-starfleet-knockoff/

• Like 9
  • Informative/Useful 5

• RMweb Gold
4 minutes ago, 81C said:

Do yourself a favor Baz and ditched that bunch of Feckwits like I did a few years ago I never come across such a useless lot in all my born days.  :ireful:

Whereas I have had excellent service and support from them for for over forty years now. 

• Like 12
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
34 minutes ago, Tony_S said:

Whereas I have had excellent service and support from them for for over forty years now. 

Yes we have been with them for over 40 years..they have moved my personal banking twice and never bothered to tell me. All went downhill with ROSSI

Bas

• Friendly/supportive 15