The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

Just done my bit for democracy.  When I moved into this corner of South East London, my MP was Colin Moynihan, junior minister under the milk snatcher.  It's now rock solid Labour.  Even my ward, with houses averaging north of £400k, elects Labour councillors.  Strange world we live in.

Bill

• Like 14
  • Informative/Useful 3

6 hours ago, jamie92208 said:

He got his comeuppance 2 years later when he assaulted the husband of his mistress rather badly and drew a couple of years of porridge.

Jamie

Just desserts?

6 hours ago, tigerburnie said:

What's a local beat bobby...……………………………………………………………..something I remember from the dim and distant past

With some of the yoof of today, it tends to be more the beaten Bobby;(

17 minutes ago, Oldddudders said:

Crewkerne. I have a feeling David Maidment, founder of the Railway Children charity, was SM here many moons ago. 

At least you're on the last leg of the journey so might have a bit more flexibility! My journey next Tuesday starts in darkest West Sussex to get to St. Pancras by 08:30ish. I'm more worried about that bit than I am about crossing Paris around lunch time at the moment!

• Like 3
  • Friendly/supportive 15

• RMweb Premium

evening all!

had a busy day.. vote cast (and it was busy at 9:30am, parcel posted, Floors washed, parcel from Trackshack unpackedevening meal cooked and eaten and some muddling undertaken.

Now watching the Gooners play like 11 complete strangers who are paid far too much money for the skill levels they are achieving.

Now for a drink,back later

Baz

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1