The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium

Morning All, Bright one hereabouts. No teleconferences or face to face meetings today so definitely a work from home day. Five days in the office would just be too much!

Have a good one all.

Cheers

Dave

• RMweb Gold

Our Scottish "glorious leader" was on Question Time last night. All I'll say about him is ...

I'm sorry I missed it then. Perhaps I should look for it on iPlayer? When I heard that after the unsuccessful court case he was still going to Birmingham at first I thought he was just trying to go further than Bonnie Prince Charlie who got as far as Derby, but then I realised he was talking about "Question Time". I've found quite a lot of the election news programmes to be more interesting this time. Matthew is doing A level Government & Politics and it is fun watching him "de-construct" the politicians answers.

Tony

• RMweb Gold
I may pop to the Bishop Auckland model railway exhibition on Sunday, followed by a trip to NRM Locomotion at Shildon, to have a look at Tornado, Lord of the Isles (K1) and Furness Railways No. 20 (J72) in steam, and also have a look at the Deltic prototype.

ditto - except (at this stage) these are firm plans not 'mights'

A ginger toddler known variously as Jamie or Munchkin will be more easily identified than an anonomous camera. Anyone would think that you don't want to be identified. Wy not wear an anorak and have a bulky haversack as well. Don't forget to add bo.

• RMweb Gold

I'll go round asking all the little toddlers if they are Jamie the munchkin.

At Ally Pally I asked six tall, bald headed men to bend down so I could check their scars before I finaly found Gordon.....

• RMweb Gold

I don't think anyone tries to alter accents now but when I did my PGCE year, students had to attend "voice" sessions. The tutor didn't like certain accents at all. She clearly was determined to drive the glottal stop out of education but she loved Geordie accents.

Tony

• RMweb Gold

Our Scottish "glorious leader" was on Question Time last night. All I'll say about him is ######### ####### ######### ########## ########...

Double that for the other two lightweights.....

• RMweb Gold

Phew! What a day!

The last couple hours were very stressful. It's hand in date for product design coursework today, needless to say the printer worked for everyone else but not me sad.gif. My laptop crashed twice, and a program wouldn't respond so closed about 3 times.

I bet for the rest of the day it'll be fine. Anyway, I've got a music lesson soonish, plus I've got to somehow sort out Calshot and spruce it up - the hangar collapsed and to be honest, it's all looking a bit drab. blink.gif I'll be taking it down to the hall at 5pm so I'll have to do all the work on it there!

Just to cheer me up, I'll upload a picture of my finished cabinet so I know it hasn't all been in vain wink.gif

post-6776-12726414304_thumb.jpg