The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

36 minutes ago, Darlington_Shed said:

Beware! My invitation to be jabbed came with a free dose of Covid. Coincidence? I think not.

Hope you swerve the worst.

That's dangerously near conspiracy theory territory there, DS.

Besides, everyone knows that CoVID is transmitted through cheap UPF (like beanz).  by command of the Lizard People using Quisling venal politicians in order to obtain a submissive and docile population - exhausted and demoralised through disease and unhealthy food - to be used as slave labour once the Lizard People emerge from their mega cities under the polar ice caps.

That's FACT that is!

• Funny 3

20 hours ago, Ozexpatriate said:

Enter it and change the colour to white. image.png.586bafb22b77b4ec68f11e9ceedcf355.pngAnyone who wants to read it can select it.

Hello

Like so

image.png.49827021bde42790d285bd0a5533da1f.png

Yup, that's damn' right.  Eventually went to sleep at twilight, then woke up at dawn needing the loo ad feeling hungry.  Only other thought was, "You should have blanco-ed it" because I've done that before, and it's how I make headcode panels as well...   But didn't think it appropriate to start baring my soul online at 0645h, so looked for jobs instead.

• Friendly/supportive 1

28 minutes ago, iL Dottore said:

everyone knows that CoVID is transmitted through cheap UPF (like beanz).  by command of the Lizard People using Quisling venal politicians in order to obtain a submissive and docile population - exhausted and demoralised through disease and unhealthy food - to be used as slave labour once the Lizard People emerge from their mega cities under the polar ice caps.

That's just what THEY want YOU to believe!

Evry fule knose its only Sowth Powl.

Nighty-night and 73, from a 4700.

9 hours ago, Ozexpatriate said:

I don't know if their new Deputy Sheriff was on search and rescue duty - you can bet the regular officers were.

I was assuming he'd have been put straight onto special assignment, tracking down those weather manipulators who are out  to steal all the lithium. 

Edited by monkeysarefun
  • Funny 2

8 hours ago, Barry O said:

And there was me thinking LEO was a lion on children's TV long, long time ago....Pah!

It is the fifth of the western astrological signs. And relatedly the constellation from antiquity with a Latin name - named after the Nemean Lion (the one killed by Heracles) - dating back at least to Ptolemy in the second century.

4 hours ago, PhilJ W said:

Unfortunately my favourite chips (chunky and made from real potatoes with the skins on) are no longer available, having been replaced by something with a coating of something called piri piri, probably chemically manufactured.

Piri piri is usually peppers - entirely natural, but could of course be UPF'd.  Those would be spicy chips. Made its way to European cuisine through Portuguese colonialism in the form of Piri piri chicken - in the Algarve.

4 hours ago, Barry O said:

The 20" pizzas were huge

Fascinating menu Baz.

I'm intrigued by "Dorado". I have no idea what that is supposed to be in Italian. It means "gold" in Español - as in "el dorado". It also is the name of a fish - marketed as Mahi Mahi in the Pacific.

I wouldn't choose Tonno / tuna pizza. Much would depend on whether this comes out of a tin. I have eaten something like the Frutti di Mare listed - it can vary from good (a version in Oz with fresh (large) seafood (prawns and calamari) to monumentally awful/salty where everything came out of a tin (Lake of the Ozarks).

In the end pretty much any flatbread with toppings and cheese melted under a broiler / hot oven won't taste bad. No need for patate fritte al cavatappi though.

Not sure about those Italian jalapeños though. Plenty of suitable Italiano peppers. It would taste good. I am partial to jalapeños as a pizza topping. At one point my son and I would do a four topping - pepperoni, Canadian bacon (aka ham), and Italian sausage, half jalapeños / half onions.