The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium
24 minutes ago, Barry O said:

Obviously @Dave Hunt the ER RDF has spotted  the large missile laden  aircraft you are flying as you approach and fills the ether with window.....

@southern42 @PupCam @New Haven Neil@Gwiwer

To be correct this side of the pond I've corrected it for you.

You'll be talking about TRAIN stations next.. old boy..

Edited by TheQ
  • Funny 6

• RMweb Gold

Morning all.

It isn’t raining. 
I have spent a couple of days going up and down ladders installing cameras. I am not used to such activity and nearly everything hurts this morning. 
I hope the drive round to Enfield will help, the car seats are very comfy, and I can get in with back ache and it goes by the end of a trip to London. 
We usually have croissants for breakfast on Sunday but will be having toast this morning. I won’t bother to photograph it. Lunch has been prepared to take over to MiL’s, it will be dal and rice with assorted vegetables. Mil said she will cook a meal for us but will have forgotten. It is forecast to rain about the time we return but that probably reduces the traffic towards Southend. 
Have a nice day.

Tony

• Like 6

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Barry O said:

As it happens the absence of @Gwiwer has been explained elsewhere on the Internet. Hopevyou feel anlot better soon Rick!

Still very firmly in bed but no longer requiring the daily attendance of ambulance crews. 

I’ll get there. A lot of my diary has been cancelled. A number of favours have been called. 

• Friendly/supportive 7

• RMweb Gold

It's been raining but has just stopped.  Real rain is supposed to arrive this evening, until then it will be cloudy most of the time.

I have a sore arm, the one which had the flu jab and I didn't sleep too well because I turned over, lay on it and woke several times.  It's a lot better than having flu!  I also had some unpleasant dreams but cannot now remember the details - perhaps it's as well.

Church this morning then I am planning a quiet day so I expect something will happen whicvh will need dealing with.  If I want to do anything I may start removing the tomato plants as they are beginning to get more mould and the tomatoes are no longer ripening.  It is time to bring the last few into the house and put them on the kitchen window sill - or put them in the bin as they usually end up wizened and I won't do anything with them as I do not like green tomato chutney.

David

Edited by DaveF
  • Like 1