The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium

<George Dixon Voice> "Evening All"

Happy <insert favoured festivity here>

I hadn't intended to post, but after watching Spitting Image from earlier (I recorded it) and now having eaten what turned out to be an excellent dish of red cabbage (stewed with red onion, apple, red wine vinegar, red wine, caraway) I'm feeling a lot more cheerful than expected, and just about to start counting:

Three is the number, and the number of the counting shall be three. Five is right out. At the moment I'm on one (Staropramen), two will be Erdinger Weißbier, three will be a glass of Lanson rosé. Not sure if there will, or will not, be a four and five. :devil:

Best wishes to all who are not able to celebrate as they wished, and to everyone else - enjoy it!

And if you too saw Spitting Image: "Release the lion!" (to rip apart the three billionaires).  Evil ? Moi ?

ĸen

• Like 19

• RMweb Premium
40 minutes ago, pH said:

TV weather forecast is for overnight temperatures for the next few days down to minus 14C - with the wind chill minus 20. It’s due to what are called Arctic outflows, where the dense, cold air in the centre of the continent makes it west over the mountains.

I was going to tag that with 'friendly/supportive', but I've no idea what temperatures (or humidity) you usually get ?  But since you mentioned it I suppose it is something out of the ordinary so I'll give you that.

Stay warm!

ĸen

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1