The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium

Morning

Typing this on work PC as have been given the OK to get back to work now by all the health professionals. I'm on restricted hours for the first four weeks as I am still getting tired and sore when I stay in the same position for more than 20 minutes, and I can only type for about that time before I need to take a break. Driving finally came together yesterday, thank goodness.

Very cold first thing in Lancashire today, but warming up where the sun hits - with big frost patches where the shadows fall. Daily Wail was saying that the cold will be continuing for at least another week!?

Regards

Stewart

• RMweb Premium

Is it warm enough for submarines to surface yet? I didn't see any down at the park today.

I think I once read there is a relationship with the spawning time of depth charges, which I believe does not usually happen before the second half or March.

• RMweb Gold

I think I once read there is a relationship with the spawning time of depth charges, which I believe does not usually happen before the second half or March.

I think it may be an example of a Poisson distribution.

• RMweb Premium

This thread could become a bone of contention as it's full of codswallop. I think I might skate over adding any more before my mind turns to jelly or I start floundering around trying to fillet up with puns all over the plaice.

Cheers

Dave (one of the old school)

Since you're starting to throw your muscles around, I guess we are a little shellfish in our shoal-like actions and perhaps it might be time to cut the line before we all get hooked!

Has this thread had its chips?

Morning Don, Morning All,

It looks like it is going to be another nice day here today. It is very clear and the temperature is around -3°C. They have forecast sun for when it eventually comes up.

Have a good day everyone :icon_wave:

Morning all,

Temperature in the dizzy heights of 1.7C but a bit dark to see the oktas just yet.

Wonder what we'll be carping on about today?

Wonder what we'll be carping on about today?

I don't know. Maybe there will be a whole new app-roach to puns today.

On the other hand, knowing this plaice, it will be business as usual.

Good morning all,

As Robert observed, I have been on line for about two hours and have read all the posts I missed, but couldn't think of any fishy puns, so just waited for the rest of you to log on and get the conversation going.

Thank goodness it has cooled down to about 25. The last few days have exceeded 30 and it has been unbearably hot.

DD, I have done your wiring diagram but it came through as a pdf document which I cannot down size for posting, but will hopefully be able to post tomorrow.

Have a good day everybody.

• RMweb Premium

Morning all!

Looks like another day of huffing and puffer-ing, does it not? Cold outside and some cirrus clouds up high, but that's about all I can say at this time as I'm not fully awake yet!

See y'all later ;) .