The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

[?

I didn't, I read them all, and a.... load of ole drivel it was...

Too many large words, perchance?

Good job I like baked beans, 'cos I won't be able to afford much else to eat for the foreseeable future!
if you like baked beans, you should try making your own, ingredients are cheap (tomatoes, white beans, onions, spices, molasses, bacon) and it's easy enough to do. Once you've made your own, you'll never eat tinned again... No matter how many varieties the maker claims to make.....

If financial circumstances dictate beans, sausages and fowl for the table, make a cassoulet (basically French baked beans on steroids....)

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

For um crying out loud,

I miss a few hours & it takes ages to catch up especially as everybody seems to becumming eddumakated & grammatickle & are using big words & stuff & argufying about wot Nero & his mates said. Apparently they didn't like sprouts which everybody knows is wrong cos thay is the food of the Gods.

• Like 3

PATIENT (Grandadbob)

.... Apparently they didn't like sprouts which everybody knows is wrong cos thay is the food of the Gods.

THE DOCTOR (iD [yes, for it is he] Hmmm? This requires a change in medication and 4 weeks track ballasting therapy. "Food of the Gods"? Sprouts?. It looks like we got to you just in time...

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Phil if the boiler is as good as the one fitted by the council for my Mum your gas consumption should be halved, she noted that from using one unit per day she was only using a half. So given the robbing B's won't be ever cutting the price of gas you should be quids in.

• RMweb Premium

I just managed to write up a new loco profile on my blog, so if you'd like to have a look... http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/blog/599/entry-10704-dissimilar-sisters-part-i-rail-transport-service-class-1216-from-roco/

And now I'll retire to the sofa in order to watch the rabbits do their rabbity stuff and have a glass of whiskey...

"I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have

was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with

those people."

-- J. Danforth Quayle

:laugh: ......... :rofl:

.......`funny, but only until one remembers that he was Vice President of the World`s most powerful nation! :O

• Like 8

"I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have

was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with

those people."

-- J. Danforth Quayle

:laugh: ......... :rofl:

.......`funny, but only until one remembers that he was Vice President of the World`s most powerful nation! :O

Only got to that position because alongside him George W looked intelligent.

• Like 5

• RMweb Premium
For the censored word substitute secret watcher , starts with a V

To defeat the crazy censor, select one letter in the middle of the word and change its colour to, er, black: ###### voyeur

Heavens, what have I let loose on ER? smile.gif