The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Gold

Not gonna be as mucky as the last one you built I hope!

Mornin' All

Cheers

Dave

Er, yes, worse if possible... this one should no longer be in use...

So, mine are too dirty, hmmm not sure I can do 'clean'...

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Afternoon all, woke up at 8.30 by the alarm got up turned it off went back to bed just to warm up and woke up at 11.15! Mrs B was not amused. Personally I think it was a sign I needed more sleep.Looking forward to watching the F1 qualifying at 5.00 without guilt but before that the outside animals need cleaning out and fish tanks need sorting.

• RMweb Premium

Afternoon All

What a humbling catchup today's mega-read has been.

I think that all I need add is that these posts just go to show (again) what an interesting, varied, talented, and diverse bunch we ERs are.

A few comments on individual posts

Happy Hippo - Cheshire Oaks is not, perhaps, as great as it cracked out to be - the whole essence of the place is that you might get what you want, in a size that fits, at a price that is acceptable to you. 30747 and I have sometimes got there, and come back with nothing - however, for those intent on spending, there place is quite a temptation, and the justification is "look how much I saved" .

Stubby - hope your lad is on the mend soon.

Pete - great to hear that you're adding what you can to what must be a very difficult, and lengthy operation.

As for me, I've got the week off, but domestic tasks loom, then a mini break down to Herefordshire later in the week - so my presence here might be sporadic.

And now - here she is in disgrace after getting upstairs and causing mayhem in places that she shouldn't be:

post-103-0-79996400-1353159821_thumb.jpg

Regards to All

Stewart

Edited by 45156
  • Like 9