The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium

Morning all it is persisting down outside and the advantages of living on a hill are coming back to me slowly.Supposedly it is 5 C as well, I might try starting the rear wheel drive Volvo it might be useful for the first time this year.

• RMweb Premium

Morning All. I think I preferred the snow! Chucking it down with rain and wind turning the brollie inside out, just right for walking the dog. You are definitely a soft touch Gordon and not just underfoot! Time for me to head to the garage and break out the Christmas presents to sort out a baseboard...

Cheers

Dave

• RMweb Gold

Very cute puppy, Gordon. Fortunately Robbie was very easy to house train so I didn't have any oops what have I walked in moments. He hadn't even been in a house when we bought him so I suspect we were either lucky or the book we bought gave good advice! I did ask Santa for a puppy for Christmas but got a locomotive instead.

Tony

Usually known as Gordons.......... biggrin.gif

Cheeky b*gger. Don't worry Mr H, your day will come...tongue.gif

Where's BoD? Hope he's OK and not slit his wrists with all the other Sunderland fans.....

It's a long way back home when you've got hammered..

Guess who's sitting on my lap and giving me a nice warm feeling...biggrin.gif

either that or a Pug

Or a terrier!

Morning All,

Another pretty big dump of snow overnight. This time it is really wet stuff though - I don't think that it will be hanging around for all that long.

Have a good day everyone :icon_wave: