The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Gold

Not a complaint but visiting here is like being blind in one eye and wearing sunglasses.

Hope all the work that's going into the site will reap dividends.

I followed the instructions posted by Martin Wynne and Martin (Pugsley) and can see all the piccies now. I don't know anything about Mac browsers so I wouldn't know what to do to enable pictures. I think you need to ask a Mac type person if the refcontrol addon for PC Firefox works on Mac Firefox. I know nothing about Mac software.

Tony

• RMweb Gold

Got back from work and as I was 'fending for myself' I just had a bacon sarnie. I blame you lot.

In a spirit of solidarity I put a packet of lardons into the spag bol I made tonight. I couldn't find any other sort of bacon.

Guys:

Sorry for making a pig's ear of spit roasting the thread like that, so I'll off and drown myself in a hogshead of ale (= 108 gallon barrel!)

Thought - now, gammon in ale.....:P

• RMweb Premium

Morning!

About 6?° outside and about five to six oktas, I would guess. Still a bit drowsy, but maybe some Earl Grey and breakfast will help.

Albert sure needs to be brushed regularly, what with his long fur. However, I found it's better to have him sit on my arm rather than in my lap for that, because he will try to escape in the latter case!

Good Monring All!

Well, this is it, the last day of the week for me (Sorry Jam! unsure.gif ). All's well here, looks like it may have rained quite persistently over night, and was trying again as I cycled in. 6 Oktas out of the office window now and apparently it's going to get worse before it gets better.... angry.gif (Just as long as "worse" comes *after* i've cycled home!)

Have a good Thursday everyone! MRC tonight, then off to Weymouth tomorrow with SQP biggrin.gif

GRaham