The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

Morning all......Congratulations Phil.icon_thumbsup2.gif I shall look forward to the pic.

Feeling like a little lost soul. Still trying to find my feet in this new fangled site and then it went off air for a few days. No doubt someone will turn the light on sooner or later....

• RMweb Gold

Morning all

All this talk of bacon and egg is making me quite hungry.

I'm currently developing my 'new term' cold but this year it's waited until half term. The swine.

Good Morning All! Bacon and egg Sarnies??? Do you deliver ???? biggrin.gif Congratualations PhilH on the new arrival too!

Well, normal service resumed here too - golly I've had to fix computers in the RMWeb intermission.... unsure.gif

This morning here is somewhere around 4 Oktas, dry now but not long rained looking at the windows and ground. I only like the rain because it makes for a faster cycle into work, something to do with reduced friction on the road or something....ohmy.gif

Have a good Monday (Monday??? I mean Wednesday!!) All! rolleyes.gif

Graham

Guest Max Stafford

Morning everybody, hope you all have a good day. All this talk of bacon. I'm going to have a nice post night shift butty now. And it's my bin day!

• RMweb Gold

Phil, Congratulations on the Grandson. I could see the photo if I clicked on the icon in the middle of the box.

It is damp here. I didn't get too wet putting the recycling out. I'm off to take Matthew to college as The buses will probably be delayed by the damp road.

Tony

I'm currently developing my 'new term' cold but this year it's waited until half term. The swine.

Yes, I'm still sniffling away too...

Have a good Monday (Monday??? I mean Wednesday!!) All! rolleyes.gif

Funny that, it does feel a bit like a Monday. Blame the wet weather.

Interesting! I went back. I couldn't see an icon but just clicked in the middle of the box and the picture came up.

On my screen the picture was very big!

Time for a bigger screen Don... They've just announced 27" iMacs... :D

Congrats on the new arrival Phil!

I'm getting no pictures, but I suspect this is down to the horrible browser hell that is IE6.

No, it's the same on Safari. The new forum doesn't seem to like pictures yet... I think Andy has a big stick that he's using to repeatedly hit UK2 until the forum DOES like pictures...

• RMweb Premium

Morning All, Full set of oktas in these parts. Did I lose several days there somewhere or is that just the effect of no RMWeb? Congrats Grandad Phil. :)

Company announced their final pension plan changes yesterday so I'm having CBA day to sort out some of my finances i.e. hide some money from the tax man! Couldn't stand the thought of going in to the office and having the same grumpy conversation about pensions with every other person. Some very seriously annoyed folks around the place. Thankfully for me it just means I'm out of work a couple of years earlier with slightly less money, redundancy by stealth. Could be much worse.

No bacon in sight so I'll just have to make do with a grande caramel machiatto.

Cheers

Dave

Morning all,

all this talk of bacon's making me hanker after my next exhibition (bacon butties on draught!)

You andme both John, still, Weymouth this weekend with SQP so I'll get my fix then! biggrin.gif

Anyone going to Eurospoor this weekend?

What, you mean you're *not* coming to Weymouth??? ohmy.gif

Blimey! Not just slightly the other way either! ohmy.gif I didn't even know what Eurospoor was before 5 minutes ago..... I hope you have an excellent weekend John! rolleyes.gif

Thanks, Graham, it certainly promises to be good - my second time and I'm taking someone else from Liphook &DMRC as well. Eurostar -> Bruxelles, then IC to Rotterdam and on to Utrecht. Back on Sunday. Spend Saturday in the exhibition and then invade the local model shops (if I can remember where they are!) Guess it's about 3 or 4 times the size of Warley?

Morning All,

Nice to see everyone back again. I've been on Early Risers cold turkey over the past few days :lol:

Went to the Uckfield show on Saturday, and very good it was too. Didn't take too many photos with the exception of one layout which really did it for me. Maybe I'll get around to posting some later on.

Have a good day everyone :icon_wave:

• RMweb Premium
No, it's the same on Safari. The new forum doesn't seem to like pictures yet... I think Andy has a big stick that he's using to repeatedly hit UK2 until the forum DOES like pictures...

We are waiting for DNS to propagate. How long depends on your own ISP.

You can see the pictures if you access RMweb via this link:

RMweb with pictures

However, you will get some overlaid advertising, and you are strongly advised not to actually log in via that link -- which means you will not be able to see everything.

regards,

Martin.

• RMweb Gold

We are waiting for DNS to propagate. How long depends on your own ISP.

You can see the pictures if you access RMweb via this link:

RMweb with pictures

However, you will get some overlaid advertising, and you are strongly advised not to actually log in via that link -- which means you will not be able to see everything.

regards,

Martin.

Is there a simple explanation of why the anonymouse link works please? I understand why we are waiting for full DNS propagation (all that stuff about how long your ISP caches addresses) but unless it is something to do with anonymouse.org refreshing their cache frequently I'm puzzled.

Tony