The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

Morning all! Across in Glasgow dissassembling Paula's furniture to go into storage for a few weeks. Just dismantled Jamie's cot and Paula's bed. Next the dining table...

Light (fresh) covering of snow here overnight on top of the existing snow/ice/slush...

TTFN...

• RMweb Gold

Morning Jam!

Hehe! Most of them were! A couple of my servers crashed and then e-mailed us to tell us - except not once per server but each of them every 15 minutes from Boxing Day!!

ho hum, it's all good fun! I did have to double-take my screen though yesterday morning!! laugh.gif

Many Thanks, I hope you had a good Christmas and New Year!

Afternoon Graham!

:lol: :lol: Oh dear! Shame you can't set it so you get one e-mail for the first server crash and no more until you've sorted it out, although not sure how that would be accomplished.

Do the server crash e-mails count as spam? ;)

Thanks for the festive wishes, I had a nice relaxing time at home with the family over Christmas which was welcomed! I too hope you had fun and spent some quality time with friends/relatives :D

It was 4c below when I cycled in, and I guess it's not changed much since! I'm not entirely sure whether cycling in was brave or stupid, I did however take it carefully

Minus 6c when I cycled into college, very icy and dark so I was checking my brakes every few minutes (carefully!) just to check they were working.

• RMweb Gold

Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year - until you have to take the dcorations down and put them away.

The Magi might have been a bit more considerate and timed their arrival for New Year's Day - which was a bank holiday anyway.

Well, after about five hours of continuous snow, it's all white outside and I've been told that I don't have a delivery run in the morning. So I'm off to some serious hibernation!

From 6" under - good night and may be catch up with you all soon!

• RMweb Gold

Waaaay too smart - I'm a berrrettt man - they don't blow off, are waterproof when they get a good coating of oil on them and you can blow your nose on them (all adds to the aforementioned waterproofing)

Who ordered this snow for the South coast? You lot north of Winchester need to keep it where it belongs, not give it to us.

Morning all.......

Nice and white outside. Cleared the snow off my vehicle and dropped SWMBO at the station. Now to find out if my boss will call off a meeting in Hayes. Doesn't make sense to go there and listen to some drivel and then have to fight our way back through peak hour traffic.

Have fun making snowmen

Cheers

• RMweb Gold
........Now to find out if my boss will call off a meeting in Hayes. Doesn't make sense to go there.......

Whenever have bosses made sense?

Once more into the breach ... Have a good day folks.

• RMweb Premium

Morning all...

Almost -9?° at this time - not sure what we'll be doing today, though. Holiday's almost over now...we'll be leaving for home on Friday :( .

And a selection of images from the zoo yesterday:

dsc02760srby.jpg

dsc027646r8z.jpg

dsc02773nq99.jpg

dsc027821sct.jpg

dsc02801ipor.jpg

dsc02813xpp8.jpg

dsc02826gp0p.jpg