The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium

Tis stupid o'clock in the morning, the fire hose is on, tis chuckinitdarn and it's quite windy out there. Paws and ankle not happy, weather radar says we've some time more of this..

Yes the jungle is high out the front, you'd never believe that had been sprayed with weed killer, needs doing several times more.

• Friendly/supportive 7

• RMweb Premium

Just looking out of the office window and it has literally gone from glorious sunny morning with a blue sky to almost dark as a humongous black cloud is crossing over. I think a nice thing about being high up (we are on floor 21) is you get a great view of such things and see ground level go from bright to dark under the cloud. The weather here is so mercurial, it really does flip between extremes within a very short time, no build up or incremental change.

• Like 5

• RMweb Premium

Ey up!

Her indoors is off to spend some time conducting about 10 recorder players for 3 days starting today. This means I can (other than doing some scheduled domestics my life is my own.

Tea beckons.. TTFN

Baz

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

It's raining here for a change but is getting brighter.  Shopping this morning then two more steres of wood to stack. One more for tomorrow.  Then hopefully a bit of wire strangling  ©Barry O

Ttfn. 

Jamie

• Like 1