The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, zarniwhoop said:

Somewhere I've got strings of white or whiteish LEDs, but I cannot find those so might have to make do with traditional multicoloured LEDS.

LOL, found one set after posting this - not the stupidly long white set, and not actually white (or magnolia ?) - alternate pale orange and mauve, they slowly all light up then slowly go out. That's my decorations sorted for this year. 😊

• Like 17
  • Round of applause 2

• RMweb Premium
18 hours ago, iL Dottore said:

p.s. What’s a “tube of moly”? Is it suitable to be mentioned on a family forum??? 😯

Labelled Moly Grease, it contains molybdenum, possibly m.disulphide.  A good lubricant. One of my school friens used to rave about it as he added it somewhere to his Mini.

My last tube opened up at the bottom as I was squeezing it.

• Like 17
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
5 minutes ago, BR60103 said:

Labelled Moly Grease, it contains molybdenum, possibly m.disulphide.  A good lubricant. One of my school friens used to rave about it as he added it somewhere to his Mini.

My last tube opened up at the bottom as I was squeezing it.

I suspect  @iL Dottore actually knew that, and knowing what medical people come across was why he asked if it was suitable to mention on a family forum. e.g. medics come across things such as https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/12/21/hospital-evacuated-80-year-old-man-has-first-world-war-removed/ 🤣

• Interesting/Thought-provoking 4
  • Funny 12

3 hours ago, zarniwhoop said:

I suspect  @iL Dottore actually knew that, and knowing what medical people come across was why he asked if it was suitable to mention on a family forum. e.g. medics come across things such as https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/12/21/hospital-evacuated-80-year-old-man-has-first-world-war-removed/ 🤣

Indeed I do. I was being mischievous for comic effect…. 

It’s amazing what humans manage to insert into their orifices (male humans have 7 apertures in total, females 8) - whether deliberately or accidentally. Of these orifices, 5 (6) are richly innervated - which means that appropriate stimulation of the area can result in either intense pleasure or intense pain - depending upon stimulus.

Between what our biology can do to us when it goes wrong and what we manage to do to ourselves after nature is done, it’s a wonder that there any humans at all, let alone 7+ billion of us….

Edited by iL Dottore
I’m getting old - I forgot an aperture
  • Like 9
  • Agree 3
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Funny 4

3 hours ago, zarniwhoop said:

I suspect  @iL Dottore ... knowing what medical people come across was why he asked if it was suitable to mention on a family forum. 

43 minutes ago, iL Dottore said:

Indeed I do.

It’s amazing what humans manage to insert into their orifices ...

The mind boggles

... the shell, which measured around six centimetres in diameter and 20 centimetres in length

• Agree 14

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, iL Dottore said:

Indeed I do. I was being mischievous for comic effect…. 

It’s amazing what humans manage to insert into their orifices (male humans have 7 apertures in total, females 8) - whether deliberately or accidentally. Of these orifices, 5 (6) are richly innervated - which means that appropriate stimulation of the area can result in either intense pleasure or intense pain - depending upon stimulus.

Between what our biology can do to us when it goes wrong and what we manage to do to ourselves after nature is done, it’s a wonder that there any humans at all, let alone 7+ billion of us….

Oh dear.  I wondered how long it would take for ER;s to get back to the subject of felching.   

At least the objects were not alive.

Jamie

• Agree 2
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 2
  • Funny 13

• RMweb Premium

Good morning everyone 

What a change in the weather, the overnight rain has stopped falling, but the skies are grey and gloomy, I think I’ll stay inside today. This morning I shall continue putting the storage boxes back in the underfloor storage area, although I want to sweep up a little bit of mess ore I start. Sheila is going to the hairdressing salon this morning and Charlie is due to call round this afternoon, which I’m looking forward to.

Back later. 

Brian

Edited by BSW01
  • Like 18