The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

Good Sunday morning.

It's still too dark to see and the first weather forecast isn't till 7:00 so can't give a weather report, but expect it to still be Wintry.

Have a good one whereever you are and whatever you plan.

How was your exhibition, Jam? Picture if possible Jam?

• RMweb Premium

Morning all...

Just about getting light outside. Weather looks overcast, but would appear to be alright, though thunderstorms are predicted for the afternoon and early evening.

By the way, Dave, if you should be reading this: I was meaning to send you a PM, but your inbox would appear to be full ;) .

Morning All,

It seems to be a mixed bag weather wise - we have already had sunshine and rain this morning!

Take care with your electrics Mick. I got a belt off of a switched mode power supply last weekend. Most unpleasant...

Have a good day everyone.

Guest Max Stafford

Morning all. Dom, I've had a minor clean out of my in box!

Had a nice day at Expo EM North yesterday. A couple of lovely layouts there and I managed to acquire components I was needing too.

Weatherwise, it was rough on the M6 on the way back until we topped Shap whereupon a glorious sunlit evening sprung upon us!

Later on I had a visit from Tony Graham of this parish. Abi appreciates the extra attention when Tony visits!

Windy and showery this morning as Hurricane Katia sends her Greetings!

Have a good Sunday everyone!

Dave.

I have waded through 179 pages of Instruction Manual and, after several hours, I've managed to get my pics onto the TV without all the 'helpful' icons that appear on the Camcorder display.

EXCEPT for one which is currently driving me crazy.

At the back of my mind is the thought that, as the thing is so small, I can throw it an awful long way!

All I need now is a compatible USB cable to transfer my pics to the computer.

(I have three and none of them fit).

Then I will be able to amaze you with my brilliant photography.

However, I do like the massive hard disc. I don't think I could cope with tape/cards as well.

• RMweb Premium

Morning all, bright and windy but warmer somehow. A trip to meadowhell for DD1 to spend her overdraft on a posh laptop may be the plan for this morning,.I could do to be mowing grass and trimming hedges but she will be back in Carlisle next Saturday.

• RMweb Gold

I'll probably have a shopping trip with Matthew when he gets back from Vietnam. He has been rather vague about what is and isn't in the house he and friends are renting this year. A couple of the friends will be probably be there before so he can phone them up to confirm he has a bed and what size it is! Leicester has plenty of shops though if he has to get anything of a household nature.

Dd once mentioned a chap who displays a collection of spanners at country shows. My brother's collection of USB leads would probably rival it.

Tony

• RMweb Gold

Have there been any turns of events during the race?

Not according to my Mole.

Somewhat changing the subject, my brother-in-law gave me a bottle of English red wine for my birthday. I've had English white wine before but never red. The label stated that it was ideal to accompany (home made) Cornish pasties. I don't think the Bulgarian cab sauv bottlers need to be worrying too much about the competition!

Tony

I have waded through 179 pages of Instruction Manual and, after several hours, I've managed to get my pics onto the TV without all the 'helpful' icons that appear on the Camcorder display.

EXCEPT for one which is currently driving me crazy.

At the back of my mind is the thought that, as the thing is so small, I can throw it an awful long way!

All I need now is a compatible USB cable to transfer my pics to the computer.

(I have three and none of them fit).

Then I will be able to amaze you with my brilliant photography.

However, I do like the massive hard disc. I don't think I could cope with tape/cards as well.

I let my wife handle these things! :sungum:

• RMweb Premium

... Dd once mentioned a chap who displays a collection of spanners at country shows. My brother's collection of USB leads would probably rival it.

I suppose that's what happens when youe screw up at school.

Cheers

Dave (fetching coat)