The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium
9 hours ago, Erichill16 said:

Speaking (well writing I suppose) of tomorrow, I’ve got a big meeting at the building site to contemplate. Designer, builder and fitter going to be there so hopefully some dates may be banded about. 

9 hours ago, Winslow Boy said:

Just make sure you tell them that you're recording the conversation as last time you didn't and look what happened.

Just tell 'em you know a very vindictive Bear, a Hippo, CC, Donk, Puppers, an Archery Expert....

They'll get the message.

• Like 2
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Round of applause 1
  • Funny 11
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

Bear here.  Again....

Well I could've got up at 6am, but didn't, but should of.....

Why?  Well lying there with the sort of very destructive thoughts which can revolve around what'll happen if I were to sorry, make that when I snuff it doesn't make for a bouncy Bear...

Must learn my lesson and get up when I wake up.....

Right, first job will be more listing of tooling, then I think I'll bench test the Hippo Detectors (very clever Hippo Detectors**) prior to commissioning them is A Good Idea.  All I need now is a Hippo.....

Better get washed and dressed first though....

** That's very clever at detecting Hippo's, rather than only detecting clever Hippo's....

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 2
  • Funny 15

4 minutes ago, polybear said:

Bear here.  Again....

Well I could've got up at 6am, but didn't, but should of.....

Why?  Well lying there with the sort of very destructive thoughts which can revolve around what'll happen if I were to sorry, make that when I snuff it doesn't make for a bouncy Bear...

Must learn my lesson and get up when I wake up.....

Right, first job will be more listing of tooling, then I think I'll bench test the Hippo Detectors (very clever Hippo Detectors**) prior to commissioning them is A Good Idea.  All I need now is a Hippo.....

Better get washed and dressed first though....

** That's very clever at detecting Hippo's, rather than only detecting clever Hippo's....

That can be arranged. Here at Hippos R Us we pride ourselves on providing the right hippo for the right job. Just a few questions please before you are assigned your hippo.

Firstly what size hippo would you like. We have pigmy, small, medium, large or extra large. Please note that if require extra large we will not held responsible for any 'sign effects' that occur.

Secondary how do you wish to pay. Please note that LDC will not be acceptable due to the possibility of it 'disappearing' during transit.

We look forwarding to receiving your enquiry. Yours Hippos R Us.

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 16

24 minutes ago, Coombe Barton said:

Something even more annoying that when you can't find the end of the sellotape.

When you're sitting there and can't find the end of the overglued, refusing to budge, tearing longitudinally, layer separating, bits falling off, loo roll.

what a PITA ;)

• Agree 2
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Funny 15

• RMweb Premium
27 minutes ago, Coombe Barton said:

Something even more annoying that when you can't find the end of the sellotape.

When you're sitting there and can't find the end of the overglued, refusing to budge, tearing longitudinally, layer separating, bits falling off, loo roll.

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.

• Like 2
  • Agree 8
  • Funny 1