The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium

Morning all, Almost a full set of oktas in place hereabouts. Probably be torrential rain this evening as I'm booked to play golf.

Hope all goes well tomorrow Mick.

Cheers

Dave

• RMweb Gold

Morning all

Full set of oktas here too.

I'm off looking for some blue sky.

Fortunately, so far, I have seats to myself. I knew not having a shower this morning was a good idea.

• RMweb Gold

Full set of okras here, which I'm not too upset about as I'll be in the office all day...

Okra is quite expensive if bought in supermarkets but very cheap in East Ham market. (Or is this another example iPhone spelling checker, at least it wasn't something rude this time!)

Morning all.

Tony

Okra is quite expensive if bought in supermarkets but very cheap in East Ham market. (Or is this another example iPhone spelling checker, at least it wasn't something rude this time!)

Morning all.

Tony

No, unfortunately I can't blame the iPhone for that one... It was a case of fat fingers, I think...

• RMweb Premium

Afternoon All

Turned out nice here in the end, and 45156 is late on parade in ERs again.

Not a lot to say here, really, though I have been following what's going on with everybody. So...

Regards to All

Stewart

Lovely work as usual Dd. There is so much detail to see that I am going to have to go back and study it to take it all in. Sorry there isn't another picture taken from the wide end.

Is that another ackward shape commission or is it for Wittering?

Morning all,

dull and overcast here this morning. Seeing the mention of "Hush-Puppies" earlier, I came across a factory yesterday in Ilupeju claiming to make them.....(well thats what it said on the gate!)

Oh well back to the grind, have a good un all.

Trev

• RMweb Premium

Morning all.

Been an early worker again, so I did not chime in earlier. Weather looks like it could go either way at the moment, though rain and thunder are forecast from about noon onwards for today as well as the next several days respectively. We did consider to finally do a barbecue today, but I guess we'll have to wait and see once again. We were also meaning to bake some bread.

Cheers everyone... ;)

Morning All,

I am feeling considerably better now - not 100%, but I wasn't aware of how much my movement was restricted until I was able to move again! :laugh:

I walked into the Doctors yesterday morning at 07:30 and asked if an appointment was possible. The receptionist said it was, and I was asked to go straight to a consulting room. I was out of the doctors again by 08:00 - impressive stuff.

He laid me on the couch and then put pretty much all his weight on my back in the appropriate place - there was the most incredibly unpleasant crunching noise - and hallelujah! I could move again. He then set about trying to pull my head off my shoulders. It is still uncomfortable, and I am on muscle relaxants for a week or so, but it's nothing like as painful as it was.

As far as the weather is concerned - well, the less said about that the better. It is damp, and grey. So much for summer!

Have a good day everyone...

"put pretty much all his weight on my back in the appropriate place - there was the most incredibly unpleasant crunching noise - and hallelujah! I could move again. He then set about trying to pull my head off my shoulders"

SWMBO does that.

• RMweb Premium

Morning All, Too many oktas today.

A GP with Chiropratic/Osteopathy skills! Now how much would that save the heatlh service by getting people up and about quickly?

Have a good one all.

Cheers

Dave

SWMBO does that.

Ouch! :blink:

A GP with Chiropratic/Osteopathy skills! Now how much would that save the heatlh service by getting people up and about quickly?

I know - incredible, isn't it?!?