The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

Afternoon from a wet West Yorkshire, been up all.morning waiting for a parcel of some of the spare parts that I ordered the other day. It's still not arrived.

the Mrs and youngest went into town to have a look at the liquorice market and came back disappointed she had to go into town anyway so it's not been a wasted trip

• Like 11
  • Friendly/supportive 4

Well, there's a distinct brightness appearing in the sky so I've hung out the laundry........

Yes, I know :)

A few other domestics completed, crikey is it humid - time for a shower now.

Stay safe, sane and well folks.

• Like 18

• RMweb Premium
14 hours ago, polybear said:

Oh yes, I forgot to mention one of the newspaper headlines seen yesterday during a Co-op fodder run:  It seems that having Botox injections in your goolies is the latest great idea :rofl:.  I reckon I'll pass on that one, thanks all the same.....

Apparently they tried it out on pigs first.

image.png.d08673319749316d86bec84cabd32f9b.png

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Funny 17

• RMweb Premium

Afternoon all from Estuary-Land. I had another mis-directed post from Royal Mail this morning, the second in three days but this one was not around the corner but on the other side of the estate. I see that the BBC has cancelled the news again, deciding that tennis and kick-ball is more important. So I scanned the tv programs and I'm now watching Murder on the Blackpool Express on the Drama channel.

• Like 15
  • Friendly/supportive 1

I m watching murder on the Blackpool express too its quite amusing. The sun is out now causing the humidity to increase. 

Why is it these TV channels assume everybody wants to watch kickball or that infernal ball bouncing pantomime from SW19.

• Like 1
  • Agree 8
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium
48 minutes ago, simontaylor484 said:

I m watching murder on the Blackpool express too its quite amusing. The sun is out now causing the humidity to increase. 

Why is it these TV channels assume everybody wants to watch kickball or that infernal ball bouncing pantomime from SW19.

I just finished watching it, I've seen Death on the Tyne and I hope the third in the sequence, dial M for Middlesborough might be televised soon.

• Like 16

53 minutes ago, PhilJ W said:

I just finished watching it, I've seen Death on the Tyne and I hope the third in the sequence, dial M for Middlesborough might be televised soon.

As far as i am aware Death on the Tyne is on next week (I have also seen that before) and then Dial M for Middlesbrough is on the week after.

On same channel at similar time 

• Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 6

• RMweb Premium

Well there was a news bulletin on the BBC, squeezed in between the tennis and kick-ball for the ten minutes up to seven o'clock. The main features of the news was...  tennis and kick-ball.

• Funny 11
  • Friendly/supportive 4

6 minutes ago, PhilJ W said:

Well there was a news bulletin on the BBC, squeezed in between the tennis and kick-ball for the ten minutes up to seven o'clock. The main features of the news was...  tennis and kick-ball.

Where is the blooming typical button when you need it

• Agree 12
  • Friendly/supportive 1