The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

4 minutes ago, simontaylor484 said:

Mel Blanc

One of Lincoln High School in Portland's most famous attendees. He started his career at 19 at (what was then) KGW radio in Portland where he worked on his voices.

(KGW is now a television station.)

• Informative/Useful 15

3 minutes ago, polybear said:

Bear uses one of those new fangled expanding hoses that grow when water flows thru' them.  The most user-friendly hoses I've ever used - not a sign of a kink, ever.  They don't get as long as the adverts claim though - so if you're garden is 50ft long then I'd aim for a hose 75 or even better 100ft long in the expanded state.  They don't last forever - Bear's first one probably went for 3 years or so …

We’ve tried a couple of those. Never mind 3 years - both of them burst before we’d had them 3 weeks!

• Friendly/supportive 15

• RMweb Premium

Morning all from Estuary-Land. The heating has been on overnight, its that cold and according to the forecast tonight will be even colder. The TV is behaving itself, I have improved the ventilation on the box by leaving the doors of the TV stand open. Time to run a bath, be back later.

• Like 16
  • Friendly/supportive 2