The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium

Man, that's some rain we're having now! Though it is not coming close to that storm we once had seven or eight years ago where the clouds were so dark, they actually came off as being greenish :blink: .

Guest Max Stafford

I got 3 points and £60 fine in 2001 for an illegal overtake. Wasn't done for speeding just for crossing a white line.

I was once bitten in Russia.

By an angry Russian? ;)

Dave.

• RMweb Premium

Morning all.

It's grey and overcast at the moment, and supposed to remain like that for most of today. There also remains a chance of rain and possibly thunder. No more courses today, so we may be going for a swim later on.

Now for some coffee... :D

Cheers!

Morning all,

I guess there are very few amongst us that haven't transgressed the "law" in some way............but I will only admit to speeding.(once when I got caught!)in 1973 :mellow:

So have a good day all,

Trev.

• RMweb Premium

Let's hope you mean a swim in the pool.............

Sure do :laugh: . The good thing about swimming is that you can dive when it starts to rain, so you don't get wet!

(Putting my coat on already...)

• RMweb Premium

Morning All, Looks like the oktas may clear. I've only been done for speeding once (so far) and that was for doing 40 in a 30 zone. I was slowing down as I passed the 30 sign and a chappy hopped out from behind a bush and zapped me with a radar gun. It was chucking down with rain at the time and his first words were "I'm glad I've stopped someone, now I can sit in your car for a bit out of the rain while we sort out the paperwork". Luckily I was on the way to the pub not coming away from it!

Have a good one all.

Cheers

Dave

By an angry Russian? ;)

Dave.

Dave gets the points for this one (well almost!). Not so much an angry Russian as a thieving ******* Russian, though! Was surrounded by a gypsy family in St Petersburg, I had my wallet in my left jeans pocket, and my hand firmly in said pocket too. One of the children then bit me on the arm, and as I naturally brought my hand up to retaliate, away went my wallet never to be seen again. Another of our party was mugged at knifepoint so I think I was probably luckier...

• RMweb Premium

Morning all, it is sunny at present and I am back at work after a pleasant chat with my line manager yesterday. I will not say what speed I was doing but the Scottish police did let the offence lie on the books for as long as possible so I could save up some cash, the cost £100 in 1977.

Morning All,

It is rather blowy here on the South Coast this morning.

I can't claim to ever having been bitten by a Russian - but I have been caught for speeding a few times. Fortunately, never enough to get points.

Have a good day everyone...

I've had a couple of library fines for returning books a day late.

Tony

Wow a real life gangster. :rolleyes:

My last ticket was in Washington State way back in 97. Never paid it, never will. Got a nice letter from them telling me my WA driver's license was suspended. Too funny.