The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

11 hours ago, jonny777 said:

I don't feel any great urge to mix with large crowds, even at safe distances outdoors. In fact I feel an increasing reluctance to do that kind of thing

After a year or so of self isolation can get to you in many ways or none at all.  I have trouble in busy or noisy places, always did, otherwise nothing untoward.   We are starting to try and return to 'normal' but have accomplished very little in the meantime.  "Busy doing nothing, working the whole day through, trying to find lots of things not to do" (Thank you Danny Kaye);)

Brian.

• Like 19

• RMweb Premium

Evening all from Estuary-Land. Contacted the plumber about the leaking radiator, he will be round on Tuesday to cap off the pipes. The radiator has been out of use for about twenty years, as the utility room is only used for storage and a workroom and gets enough heat from the kitchen and lounge the radiator was superfluous anyway. 

• Like 15
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold

Coombe Barton. Previously had Dyson -current Shark much better and for stairs has a lift-off making the process easier. Battery ones look good until you use them ... on full power they do pick-up but basically run out of power long before the job is completed.

• Like 7
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 9