The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium

Time for lights out in red dragon land.
More rain and wind overnight - gusting 30mph according to pine cone predictors.
Another wet and even windier day tomorrow. They say. I’ll get my recycling out to the bins eventually! :D
‘ night all and nos da.

And may the wind lull us to sleep. :lazy:

Polly

• Like 14
  • Thanks 4
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

I think I heard on the TV that they may get around to jabbing people as young as 80 by next month.  Or was it next July?  

We took advantage of the relaxation yesterday and went to the book store. They seem to have had no new magazines since locking down on Boxing Day. Does anyone need a BRM from October?

I took a lot of snow off the roof today. We're trying to eliminate some icicles on the eaves. It was harder to shovel from the driveway than pull from the roof.

• Friendly/supportive 19

• RMweb Gold
51 minutes ago, chrisf said:

To own up before I am found out, today is my 73rd birthday.  Later this afternoon I look forward to joining in the e-gathering of ERs.  It is always good to put a name to a face and vice versa.  Before that I plan to visit Cambridge Crematorium to mark the anniversary of my mother’s passing.  It can be a bleak place at this time of year.  Unsurprisingly I am likely to have it more or less to myself.  It does no harm to have a bit of peace and quiet for a few minutes of reflection. 

Best wishes to all

Chris

Happy Birthday, Chris. My very best wishes for what I hope is a good day today.

Kindest regards, 

Rob. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 13
  • Thanks 1