The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

2 hours ago, Pacific231G said:

...Presumably variants won't appear in the deep south of the USA as they don't allow evolution :nono: :wacko:

Nope. They'll get their variants, 'cos what we are seeing are mutations not evolutions. And given that the Deep South (allegedly) has significant pockets of human mutations (12 fingers and all that jazz), it won't be long until a Po' Wh1te Trash variant comes along.

2 hours ago, Erichill16 said:

Oih, I only speak posh like that when I’m in a good mood, you ............

Oh the joys of the linguistics of the British Class System...

Interviewer: Tell Me about your experience...

Candidate 1: Well, like I worked as a tekkerfor 25 years and it was real bitchin' had me a rad mandem crew after work we hang out and the Vibes was banging. I had Big Man Ting I was real tight with the CEO, he's my bruv now, we're fam. But my boss? A total wasteman. That's why I'm here, this job's so peng. Application Denied

Candidate 2: Oh Cripes,It was all terribly beastly at school. I always skived orf in maths at the old Alma Mater and physics was just a bore. Had some jolly good fun until the beak caught me in flagrante delicto with the games mistress. It's been absdolutely yonks since I did this sort of thing, I'll give it a go, Audaces fortuna iuvat and all that. Application Approved.

2 hours ago, polybear said:

Is Norlin good?  Who's Lucille? 

Norlin is a company that used to own Gibson Guitars (presumably even in the snow covered wastes of the Artic they have heard about "guitars")

Lucille was BB King's guitar, a modified (no F-Hole) Gibson ES-355TD-SV it (and its predecessors) was named after a woman called named Lucille who caused a fight that ended in the dance hall burning down. BB King almost ran into the building to save his guitar and later called every guitar he subsequently owned, Lucille, as a reminder never again to do something as stupid as run into a burning building or fight over a woman

Now, just fixed your post...

2 hours ago, polybear said:

Perhaps if you happen to be in a "200" limit at the time maybe....

Edited by iL Dottore
  • Like 14
  • Informative/Useful 2

12 minutes ago, Winslow Boy said:

You are repeating yourself, iL Dottare. Is it all getting too much. Go and take the dogs for a walk.

Now I'm repeating myself. The things you do to get a bit of excitement. If any wants me I'm walking the dog.

PS its not r.......,g here.

• Funny 13
  • Friendly/supportive 2

1 hour ago, Happy Hippo said:

Meanwhile sneaking in undetected on the right flank......

Good luck. There are additional security measures in place. There is a secret detachment  (thanks to Kelly kindly provided by SSS a subsidiary of SFI) that is that secret they don't know who they are....

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Round of applause 1
  • Funny 14