The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium

Evening all from Estuary-Land. Getting a bit windy outside now, hopefully there's no more snow tonight though last nights snow has disappeared except for that in the places that get no sun. 

32 minutes ago, New Haven Neil said:

On the twin thing, a friend's parents were twins who married twins!  Kept it in the family so to speak, but legally....

If they are both identical twins any offspring although first cousins would genetically be the same as siblings as each of their parents share the same DNA as their twin.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 7

• RMweb Premium
28 minutes ago, PhilJ W said:

Evening all from Estuary-Land. Getting a bit windy outside now, hopefully there's no more snow tonight though last nights snow has disappeared except for that in the places that get no sun. 

If they are both identical twins any offspring although first cousins would genetically be the same as siblings as each of their parents share the same DNA as their twin.

Yes, they are....were now I should think unless very elderly.....two pairs of identical twins.

• Like 14
  • Informative/Useful 1

35 minutes ago, polybear said:

Bear must not break any rules, so no comment.

Orange :laugh:

Bear admires those having artistic talent.  I can paint a wall, but much above that becomes tricky :sad_mini:

Coving started - so far, so good.  If only the walls were square it'd make life a whole lot easier.

Don't feel bad, you can come and paint my walls anytime, I do not / can not / will not, do DIY.:D

• Like 11
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 3

18 minutes ago, Barry O said:

Barnsley wuz robbed!

Baz

I think we played well and had a couple of great chances in the first half and on another day we could have won it.

The lad who scored with the header for us in the 2008 match, Kayode Odejayi,  lives in the same village as me and we passed him outside our house last week. He a really nice lad, offering help to villages during the first lockdown, but as a striker 4 goals in 72 matches isn’t great.

Robert

• Like 15
  • Friendly/supportive 3

Most of the celebs i have met I would want to fit with concrete overshoes and chuck in deep water.

There was a pair of twins (sisters & brothers who married and the brides were both expecting at the same time. As it happened they both delivered the same night, luckily one boy one girl. The medics were thankfull that they were one of each! Legally the childen were cousins, boilogicaly they were siblings. This was about 25 years ago

Edited by laurenceb
  • Like 12
  • Informative/Useful 2
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 5